What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It didn't take Schif long to start speaking crap

Brutus

Referee
I was listening to 2SM this afternoon and Clinton Schifcofske came up with the predictable in union you get to see the world comment when talking about an upcoming trip by the Reds to Japan. He then went on to say "in rugby league it's only Campbelltown and Penrith".

Well done Clint, it didn't take you long.:crazy:

Raider_69

Post Whore
what do you blokes expect?
he's not going to come out and rubbish the sport that is now paying his way is he?
its the same old tripe every convert says, probably directed to say it by the ARU... as far as im concerned schif is still a champion

miccle

Bench
He doesn't have to rubbish where his bread and butter is now 69, but why rubbish RL?

Good riddance Schif - the lofty heights you achieved in RL won't come close to the tripe you are about to go through over the next few years, and that is saying a LOT.

Razor

Coach
Raider_69 said:
what do you blokes expect?
he's not going to come out and rubbish the sport that is now paying his way is he?
its the same old tripe every convert says, probably directed to say it by the ARU... as far as im concerned schif is still a champion

Willie Carne did around 6 months after he switched.

Mr Saab

Referee
Razor said:
Willie Carne did around 6 months after he switched.

Razor, if you want to be a Broncos supporter let me know...i will give you a 5 yr membership.

Copa

Bench
Brutus said:
I was listening to 2SM this afternoon and Clinton Schifcofske came up with the predictable in union you get to see the world comment when talking about an upcoming trip by the Reds to Japan. He then went on to say "in rugby league it's only Campbelltown and Penrith".

What a d**khead

wittyfan

Referee
It sounds like Clinton has been brainwashed by the likes of Rodzillas nuts and co.. Poor bastard.

stuke

Bench
Brutus said:

thats true when you aren't in the rep teams.

Mr Saab

Referee
Blowfly...why do you stalk me?
Razor can support a winning club...who would want to support the eels.
The last time the eels won a comp Barry Unsworth was the premier of NSW.

Brutus

Referee
Why do these dickheads who go to union always bring out the campbelltown and penrith line? Try telling Jamie Lyon that his Old Trafford experience in front over 72,000 was waste of time.

Brutus

Referee
Where were the APC union games played this year?

I'm sure Schifcofske would be happy with those towns and venues.

Latest posts