What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It didn't take Schif long to start speaking crap

Prague has survived invasion, flood and famine but its reputation as one of Europe's most popular tourist destinations lies in ruin today - thanks to 21 footballers.
Not that the members of Australia's Tri-Nations squad offended their fellow tourists when they took a few days off in the Czech city during the week.
Instead, they returned to England early and declared the home of the Charles Bridge and Wenceslas Square "boring".
"None of us liked it," winger Luke Rooney told 2UE yesterday. "There was nothing to do. There were hardly any pubs, no TABs. I'd rather be in Penrith."

Green Machine

First Grade
The Horse said:
what a bunch of wankers you all are he's just telling it as it is. Schif = Champion

Telling the truth? I heard the interview yesterday and it was more of a tongue and cheek comment from Clinton. If you think the Queensland Reds will see more of the world next year than the Kangaroos have seen in the last couple of years, you are sillier than what you let on,

innsaneink

Referee
He blatantly lied to Raiders fans, screwed them right over, and theyre still here saying he's a champ. Classic.

Green Machine

First Grade
Fair comment. Just like Scott Prince with the Tigers, he has chose to move on. Clinton is now a Rah Rah. He's over 30 and not many years left in the tank. Bring on William Zillman,

yakstorm

First Grade
The sad fact is Rugby Union would love to go to Campbelltown or Penrith and draw a crowd.

In fact they would love also to also go to the Central Coast (3,000), Bathurt (1,800) and get a crowd, something they couldn't get in their recent APC tournament.

parra pete

Referee
Raider_69 said:
what do you blokes expect?
he's not going to come out and rubbish the sport that is now paying his way is he?
its the same old tripe every convert says, probably directed to say it by the ARU... as far as im concerned schif is still a champion

I don't agree with you very often..but you are spot on in this one.
And is what he said wrong????

parra pete

Referee
yakstorm said:
The sad fact is Rugby Union would love to go to Campbelltown or Penrith and draw a crowd.

In fact they would love also to also go to the Central Coast (3,000), Bathurt (1,800) and get a crowd, something they couldn't get in their recent APC tournament.

How about Rugby League loving to be able to go to Italy, France, South Africa, Japan, Ireland, Wales, Argentina, New Zealand, England and play before sell out crowds......

Parra Guru

Coach
yakstorm said:

for starters I am a leaguie through and through who still takes a keen interest in RU and the S14 season.

But the thing that irks me about NSW Rugby is that they do sweet FA to promote the game out west. They never take Tahs games out of the city and they charge through the nose as it is! For a team that's never won the comp ffs! I don't think it will ever become popular across the whole of Sydney for these reasons alone.

I have been following union closely for about 5 years and The Tah's crowd complacency has already turned me into a western force supporter.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Parra Guru said:
But the thing that irks me about NSW Rugby is that they do sweet FA to promote the game out west. They never take Tahs games out of the city and they charge through the nose as it is!

They only get 6 home games a year, it's not like they have plenty to hand around.

You get aggrived that they don't play SOO in Cobar either ?

Parra Guru

Coach
no, but we have take SOO to melbourne haven't we??? and it's a bigger event to give up!

it ain't the same as origin.

ie. last year's NSW backline consisting of Sailor, Tuqiri and Rogers is why. It's rugby's answer to the NRL in Sydney, and they don't do enough to expand it here, simple.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
So does that mean the western force have 5 years to take a game from Perth and play it in Orange, otherwise you'll turn to the Brumbies ?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
As unrelated as it is, the Waratahs ought to take one of their low drawing games somewhere like Parra Stadium.

Parra Guru

Coach
Kurt Angle said:
So does that mean the western force have 5 years to take a game from Perth and play it in Orange, otherwise you'll turn to the Brumbies ?

no, that's really not the point. union is already quite big over in WA. NSW won't even make an effort to do anything outside of the CBD. They are the most boring and complacent Aussie side in the S14 and i just don't think they've done enough to win my support.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Parra Guru said:
NSW won't even make an effort to do anything outside of the CBD. They are the most boring and complacent Aussie side in the S14 and i just don't think they've done enough to win my support.

ironic isnt it that yawnion also happens to be the most boring sport in the southern hemisphere.....

as for schif he f**ked over the raiders and their fans and took the cash grab, i dont care what the admitted drug cheat does now