What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

it is indeed the greatest photo ever

Cagey Mac

Bench
A bit of fill flash would have been handy
Fabulous effort
Thanks boys
Thank Mr Bennett, Pricey and the team and dare I say ...after the long long wait .... thanks Mr Doust and Board. Last but not least, thanks DA and all supporters for adding that je ne sais pas quois that finished off the recipe for success.

petetheileet

First Grade
Does anyone have the skills to edit this so the trophies in the shadow are a bit more noticeable,

I want that framed bad!!

Rexxy

Coach
checck attachment. although I know about as much about image manipulation as Bill Harrigan knows about impartiality,

Attachments

• 184874_10150110879567105_672692104_6706707_8055026_n.jpg
    184874_10150110879567105_672692104_6706707_8055026_n.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 36

Dragon

Coach
Theres a much better shot of them on the back page of Sat mercury, cant seem to find it online though

red&white4life

Juniors
Wouldn't it be nice if the club actually got the team together for a professional photo with the trophies for the fans.. Or is it too much to ask?

Dragon Dave

Bench
Wouldn't it be nice if the club actually got the team together for a professional photo with the trophies for the fans.. Or is it too much to ask?

I was hoping for something similar. Obviously the squad has changed, but a proper photo with blokes like Hornby, Young, Cooper, Gasnier and Wayne holding all the silverware in their red V would be special.

I have newspaper cut-outs from the mornings after the Minor Prem, GrandFinal and WCC and have kept my GF match ticket to frame together...a photo like the above would be a partfect centre piece.

Premiers10

Juniors
Here it is. It's the best quality I could get it.

Attachments

• DragonsTrophies2.jpg
    DragonsTrophies2.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 58

Dragon2010

First Grade
Good photo. Needs a bit of a brush and touch up tough. Corner is too dark. And...is that a packet of Ciggies? Winfield Cup lol.

Premiers10

Juniors
The Mercury version of the photo is available to buy through the Fairfax photos website (sorry you'll have to Google it, i can't post links!!!!). They start at $30 (6" x 8" unframed) and go up to $340 (16" x 20" framed).