What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It may have been ugly, but.............

Suitman

Post Whore
It was a vast improvement.

A big congratulations to all the boys tonight. I liked more than anything that they worked together as a team and all put in for the WHOLE match.

We have a lot of work to do, a hell of a lot.
But that will do their heads the world of good.

Suity

Hallatia

Referee
I was happy, yes it was ugly, but we finally won, so as far as I am concerned it ws good, the ref was shocking nut, he had absolutely no control

Top effort, sure we had some luck in the 1st half, but our defence forced those mistakes.
Great Team effort.

parra pete

Referee
Finch was ordinary tonight. I agree with Gould..he is a half back
Tim Smith, Ian Hindmarsh, Hayne had much improved games and so did Riddell and Cordoba. About time.....too.
We own Wests....

Hallatia

Referee
I was just happy that Timmy finally did something
and Finch badly needs to get dropped, but I do not think Hages will do it

parra pete

Referee
The EELiminator said:
how good was tim's try i didnt know he was that fast!

You didn't know he was that fast. I didn't know he could run...That'll pump his metres gained up.
He did play well though, I'll give him that....

stuke

Bench
a pretty win or an ugly win.... they are all worth the same in points. hopefully that gets the team on track for the rest of the season.

Hallatia

Referee
stuke said:
a pretty win or an ugly win.... they are all worth the same in points. hopefully that gets the team on track for the rest of the season.
I refute that, a nice win might have helped our difference better

Eelectrica

Referee
Clearly more improvement is needed, but a win will boost confidence and help with the whole gelling thing. With the Raiders up next we have a real chance to gel some more! Not to mention get another win up.

Congrats to team.

Avenger

Immortal
Well done to Smith, I hear Blake Green had a blinder in PL. There will be pressure on Finch.

HayneHindi

Juniors
Maybe the win was ugly but a few good points came out of it.

- good goal kicking by burt, he is having a good year with the boot.
- piggy having his best game of the year, maybe he should wear that head gear every week.
- Tim's try, good to see that he can run.
- Cayless good form is continuing

The ugly part was our goal line defence we need to work on that and our discipline as well, giving out penalties to help the other side.

The other ugly part was Steve Clark, he was horrible, does he hate Parra or what.

shiftysmith

Juniors
fa'aoso played well in prems as did inu....in 1st grade we really need to find something in attack when on the opposition try line and really need to work on our on line defence