What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It was meant to be a Harmony Day Game

Nook

Bench
The only solution I can see if for the coppers to get amongst some of these kids when they are misbehaving at a young age and teach them some respect through batons and broken bones.

Not pretty but what else will work?

Moffo

Referee
they don't. they live off illegal activities and are exactly that - POS

Even their parents are often scared of them. They are uneducated as well, stupid, stupid people

Nook

Bench
how do these people function in day to day life?

Thats what I often wonder

What on earth are these blokes going to be like when they are 40 or 50?

Bashing wives and with a brood of equally unruly kids no doubt.

Choppies

Coach
This dosen't surprise me in the least. I have said it a million times how I feel sorry for the REAL Dogs fans out there.

Glenn

First Grade
robyalvaro said:
How would you act upon this if you were the bulldogs management? I have NFI...

Granted not much can be done apart from the usual rhetoric apart we don't condone this etc.
If there is security footage, get it to the police and hopefully they can act..or get the pics at put them at every NRL venue marked never to be allowed in.
There was talk of no more night games for the Bulldogs and fines if the "fan" behaviour had problems, not holding my breath for anything to happen there.

Gunnamatta..you are more than likely right, not to be racist but like the Cronulla riots, I can't see those involved willing to turn themselves in or other people turn them in.

aids

Bench
i vented a bit and feel better.
still i will think twice to going to another dog's home game again next time.

are there any news articles on the web aborigine9ut the drama's last night?
my wife said there was something on the tv earlier, but i havn't seen it yet.

simostorm

Bench
Nook said:
The only solution I can see if for the coppers to get amongst some of these kids when they are misbehaving at a young age and teach them some respect through batons and broken bones.

Not pretty but what else will work?

Im all for it, if these idiots dont want to learn the easy way
they can learn the hard way.

swing_low

Juniors
I don't want to even imagine what it will be like when the Bulldogs face Cronulla. Whose home game is it?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
swing_low said:
I don't want to even imagine what it will be like when the Bulldogs face Cronulla. Whose home game is it?

Sharks fans never travel to dogs games. It's been going on for years but our state government and police refused to listen.

fourplay

Juniors
gunnamatta bay said:
Sharks fans never travel to dogs games. It's been going on for years but our state government and police refused to listen.

The only way they listen is if we riot.

If bulldogs are banned from night games then they should be compensated by the NRL.

Choppies

Coach
The NRL should strip points from them. It seems to be the only way they will actually take it seriously.

Glenn

First Grade
swing_low said:

Bulldogs home game in round 11

McLovin

Staff member
Another game, another problem. What's new??

I'll be going to the Sharks/Dogs game at Telstra with a few mates. Might have to wear neutral colours. Even though most of my mates are dogs supporters, i have a feeling they will be doing the same...

sunny

lol...my girlfriend is a sharks fan too, i dunno whether we will go to that game

On a serious note, what actually happened last night that is causing all the fuss? People seem to be paricularly aggrieved, for a Dogs fan to start this thread it must have been bad.

Surandy

Bench
Would good can the police do? There was a case not long ago where police were verbally abused and threatened by some drunken idiot so they arrested and charged him. What did the judge do? Throw the case out of court and tell the police they should expect that sort of treatment.

I say the courts are to blame, they hand out such light sentences that there is just no deterent for people acting like total thugs and imbeciles.

Glenn

First Grade
sunny said:
lol...my girlfriend is a sharks fan too, i dunno whether we will go to that game

On a serious note, what actually happened last night that is causing all the fuss? People seem to be paricularly aggrieved, for a Dogs fan to start this thread it must have been bad.

A group of dogs "fans" attacked 3 Wests Tigers supporters outside the ground, girls were punched in the face by the "fans" etc

I wouldn't stop going to the game due to some from the very shallow end of the gene pool. However for the personal safety might be advisable to go with a group of people if possible

***MH***

Bench
gunnamatta bay said:
why protest by not turning up.... i rekon the more opposition there that day, the better. it'll show those young groupie thugs what outnumbering is all about. i think its time league fans reclaim their game and send these idiots to niteclubs and streetracing where they belong.