What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It'll be tragic if the Tigers don't make the 8

pantherz9103

First Grade
Hi, I'm a Panthers fan but I have a soft spot for the Tigers.

How many controversial calls leading to losses is that now.

Should have been a try to Richards, I was so hoping the Tigers could win tonight, I tipped them too.

Did your team run under a step ladder or something? golden point fiasco v Souths, 14th man incident v Broncos, Utai knock on v Bulldogs.

Suzie

Juniors
Back to Back Black Attack said:

Should have been a try to Richards, I was so hoping the Tigers could win tonight, I tipped them too.

Did your team run under a step ladder or something? golden point fiasco v Souths, 14th man incident v Broncos, Utai knock on v Bulldogs.
Don't forget teh Pritchard knock on at Penrith Stadium too :(

Some time, SOON, the luck's gotta turn

Glennb

Juniors
Suzie said:

Don't forget teh Pritchard knock on at Penrith Stadium too :(

Some time, SOON, the luck's gotta turn

Dont forget the 1-13 penalty count against Canberra either (ref sacked)

Glennb

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah. its been pretty frustrating at times this season, its remarkable that we're still in the hunt really, if we'd had a bit more luck , who knows where we would be sitting.

Gobbso

Juniors
Balmainia said:
balmain cum wests tigers haven't had a call go their way since 1991

Same as the Magpies brother probably going back to 1983 when they were expelled from the comp. They were never wanted by the Rugby League fraternity! That's why its made such a perfect Joint-Venture! the term 'luck' has never existed with both clubs, and continues on with Wests Tigers. Part and parcel of being a Wests Tigers fan! :roll:

NZtiger

Juniors
I'd deadset feeled robbed if the Tigers don't make the 8!!!

COME ON YOU TIGERS VS COWBOYS!!!! Lets see another 56-6 scoreline!

m0j0

Bench
Cowboys are gornskies. Go the Tigers! Cowboys to drop out of the 8 next week.

tigpie cam

Juniors
Gobbso said:
Balmainia said:

Same as the Magpies brother probably going back to 1983 when they were expelled from the comp. They were never wanted by the Rugby League fraternity! That's why its made such a perfect Joint-Venture! the term 'luck' has never existed with both clubs, and continues on with Wests Tigers. Part and parcel of being a Wests Tigers fan! :roll:
Well said gobbs.
We never get a fair deal from refs and officials. We have been dealing with this for about 30 years and it is sooo frustrating. im almost numb from the pain and just accept it now.
A 50 point drubbing is easier to take than a bullshit 2 point loss! :evil:

Stellar

Juniors
i will be so much more satisfied making the 8 knowing that lady luck has been a rotten s**t to us on so many occasions this season........it will make it all the more sweeter

innsaneink

Referee
tigpie cam said:
Gobbso said:
Balmainia said:

Well said gobbs.
We never get a fair deal from refs and officials. We have been dealing with this for about 30 years and it is sooo frustrating. im almost numb from the pain and just accept it now.
A 50 point drubbing is easier to take than a bullsh*t 2 point loss! :evil:

Lets not forget '85 as well.....theyve tried to boot us twice.

We are from the wrong side of the tracks, its where I'm from as well....its why theyre my team......it will always be this way!

Gus22

Juniors

Karma!

It's all part of the grand plan. Not only will we make the eight, but we'll win the GF after we score a try by bouncing the ball over the touch-in-goal line, on the seventh tackle, two minutes after the score board attendent forgets to blow full time.

That will just about make up for all the dud calls we've had this year.

Suzie

Juniors
Gus22 said:

Karma!

It's all part of the grand plan. Not only will we make the eight, but we'll win the GF after we score a try by bouncing the ball over the touch-in-goal line, on the seventh tackle, two minutes after the score board attendent forgets to blow full time.

That will just about make up for all the dud calls we've had this year.
:lol: :lol: :? :( :cry: unfortunately that;'s what itwould take to balance the ledger

Red Bear

Referee
Come on you West Tigers! Smash the Super League scum. I want no more victory's to super league clubs this year. Get you top 8 spot you deserve!

Latest posts