What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its A Knight Parade Where Back Baby!!!

Matt23

Staff member
Attacking each other is not the answer #-o save it for those who deserve it, Tyler & his cronies :whistle

Alex28

Coach
I'm sorry...but structuring a post so people can actually understand it is not too much to ask. Some common sense in the post is also handy - everyone has an opinion, but if you voice it you have to be able to back it up.

Recruiting Robbie O for ever and selecting a player who quit the club before the season started is not the answer. George Carmont and Mark Hughes are also not the answer no matter what the question is.

Simple :)

RABK

Referee
Welcome aboars the forum mate. I love your user name! I was at the 2001 Grand Final and cracked up when Joey said that, brings back great memories.

Very optimistic first couple of posts. Don't take what some said to heart, we are all just a little frustrated with our team. You obviously have the same feelings we do towards our fall from grace. We will turn it around.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Big Tim2 said:
There is a difference between ridiculing someone and letting them know a tip. If ridiculing him wasnt the point, then you need to llok at your own grammar and express yourself differently.
A bit of an over-reaction. You're making out that the poor bloke was publicly ridiculed to the harshest degree. I suggest you refer back to the first page and you'll see that it was nothing serious. I would be very surprised if Dilmah's comments are going to turn ShesOnAllDayAllDay away from the forum.

Billyslummer_

Juniors
Robbie O wasn't signed because he sucks, put cooper at fullback, tighe on the wing and kennedy on the bench, and you have a sort of ok team.

and yeah good players leaving sucks i don't know how the club let tahu kennedy mcdougal and parsons go without replacing them with anyone good and still being near the salary cap limit.

Doctor

Bench
That's just great fellas -- take it all out on each other. Fair dinkum you lot are whingers. :clap:

I'm the most pedantic of the lot about grammar and post structure. But it's become clear that others don't agree with the need for guidelines about how to post an opinion.

If I have an objection, I dare say I'd post it more respectfully than some people here -- how embarassing for the forum that its regular contributors are calling each other names like Kindy kids. [shakes head] :roll:

Billyslummer_ said:
Robbie O wasn't signed because he sucks, put cooper at fullback, tighe on the wing and kennedy on the bench, and you have a sort of ok team.

Yeah but isn't my team better come on it's at least better than the one where fielding against the Warriors. I still think we can get some sort of roll on in the forwards.

Andy

First Grade
What the? Robbie O sucks? I reckon he'd do a far better job thatn Cooper.

You're kidding yourself SOADAD.

Kaz

junior
Oswin said:
If I have an objection, I dare say I'd post it more respectfully than some people here -- how embarassing for the forum that its regular contributors are calling each other names like Kindy kids. [shakes head] :roll:

Am not calling each other names, Mr Know All

No Oswin

You just waffle on & on, until the readers are doing this.

:sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: ;-)

Hope my grammar is correct.

Or is it

Hope my grammar is right.

:-k

Andy

First Grade
Billyslummer_ said:
i don't, your thinking of 2000 robbieO, not 2005 robbie O

2005 Robbie? O'Davis played his last gmae for us in 2004.

And even Robbie's latter form is better than Cooper's.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Stranger said:
We signed Grant Wooden inv the off season and perry for woolnough u cant be serious
I though wooden retired?

Wolly is a much better player than perry except for when perry is playin for money.

Maybe so. but woolnough goes better off the bench and perry goes better on the run on.

Latest posts