What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its A Knight Parade Where Back Baby!!!

Big Tim

First Grade
Congrats on making another poster feel very welcome here.

This is worse than a sewing circle.

The guy has a point of view, let him express it.

TooheysNew

Coach
I have no problem with him expressing his views. It's just a tip - if your post is all run together and illiterate less people will take the time to read it, and you'll be taken less seriously.

Kaz

junior
macavity said:
sorry big tim, but the position of village idiot already has enough applicants.....

:lol:

They are known as the Knights Board Memebers.

Big Tim

First Grade
So lets point out the shortcomings of others. Thats a great way to get people on here who want to actually discuss the game of Rugby League.

I dont care if he uses bad "grammar" Most people on here dont do it any better, I dont. But why ridicule the guy on the open forum? Why not send him a pm and let him know that posts are easier to read if they are spaced?

Just a suggestion...

Gene Krupa

Referee
Big Tim2 said:
So lets point out the shortcomings of others. Thats a great way to get people on here who want to actually discuss the game of Rugby League.

I dont care if he uses bad "grammar" Most people on here dont do it any better, I dont. But why ridicule the guy on the open forum? Why not send him a pm and let him know that posts are easier to read if they are spaced?

Just a suggestion...

Why don't you just shut up?

Just a suggestion...

TooheysNew

Coach
:lol: Gene.

Tim, it's not the grammar i object to. Its the absolute carelessness of the way he posts. Even you use paragraphs and fullstops. Your posts are legible. His aren't.

It's not a personal attack, it was a tip for him. He can take it or leave it.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Big Tim2 said:

Just a suggestion...
In that case he may get bombarded with 20 or so PM's about his grammar. Probably better for one or two people to put it out in the open so others know it's already been done. :lol:

Anyway, welcome to the forum ShesOnAllDayAllDay. :)

Gene Krupa

Referee
:roll: :roll:

Twice the rolls!

Than makes me better!

:sto:

I'm a child.
I'm a child.
I'm a child.
I'm a child.
I'm a child.
I'm a child.
I'm a child!

Big Tim

First Grade
Johns-All-Day said:
Big Tim2 said:

Just a suggestion...
In that case he may get bombarded with 20 or so PM's about his grammar. Probably better for one or two people to put it out in the open so others know it's already been done. :lol:
quote]

There is a difference between ridiculing someone and letting them know a tip. If ridiculing him wasnt the point, then you need to llok at your own grammar and express yourself differently.

B-dos

Referee
I have to say i agreee with Big Tim. The guy is obviously new to this, give the poor fella a break. Im always happy to welcome new members whether their posts are grammatically correct or not. They can always learn.

Kaz

junior
Johns-All-Day said:

PM's don't work, I get PM's telling me to leave the Knights forum & I realise the people are JOKING. :lol: ;-) :shock:

antonius

Coach
B-dos said:
I have to say i agreee with Big Tim. The guy is obviously new to this, give the poor fella a break. Im always happy to welcome new members whether their posts are grammatically correct or not. They can always learn.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

~bedsy~

First Grade
I understand what both Dilmah and Tim are saying... you've probebly scared him/her off with all this :lol:

les norton

First Grade
Goneski's...

Come back...we're really nice people. I promise.

Not one of us is weird...well maybe one, or two. :D

Latest posts