What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's all about the sh*t music!

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:

yes sometimes people forget the letter L and spell intelligent as inteligent. Especially when those people are under the influence, but you know, your still a tool all the same. and you still got nothing but lame YO MAMA type of insults.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
yes sometimes people forget the letter L and spell intelligent as inteligent. Especially when those people are under the influence, but you know, your still a tool all the same. and you still got nothing but lame YO MAMA type of insults.

I knew you were drinking spoof:lol:

FunkyMonk

Juniors
And by the way, Van Halen sucks, boring f**king gay music. Frusciante could beat Eddie's playing with his eyes closed.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
And by the way, Van Halen sucks, boring f**king gay music. Frusciante could beat Eddie's playing with his eyes closed.

You should know, wanking sent you blind :lol: :lol: :lol:

FunkyMonk

Juniors
This is just plain sad. Eddie has now reduced his band down to his christian namesake...Van Halens only! So let me get this straight:

1. They kick out David Lee Roth and Sammy joins

2. They kick out Sammy. They record 2 new songs with David Lee Roth

3. They kick David Lee Roth out again. They bring in Gary Cherone

4. Cherone says "fook this" and quits. They record some things with David Lee Roth

5. It doesn't work out with David Lee Roth, so he's back out.

6. They bring back Sammy for 3 new songs and a summer tour

7. They kick Sammy back out and say they want to bring back David Lee Roth.

8. They kick out MIchael Anthony and replace him with Eddies teenage kid Wolfgang.

9. They publicly ask for David Lee Roth to join again

Ummmm...how's about this Eddie and Alex...You two are nut bars and should be stopped by any means necessary. Since you've both gone off the deep end, Sammy has put out 5 records, has made a killing with distribution of some really good tequila, and has started a club / restaurant franchise, went out on tour with David Lee Roth and has generally been a laid back dude. Even Gary Cherone has moved on (like anyone cares about that chump) having made his acting debut as Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar. sh*t, David Lee Roth has even gotten his EMT certification!
It's over, ok Eddie! We all would have respected you had you just started to put out some solo music and said "yeah, Van Halen was a fun ride and now I'm just gonna wank on guitar and make records"...but no. Instead you will go down in history as a total wacked out ego-maniacal moron with bad teeth rumored to be a crystal meth junkie...way to go...

HevyDevy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
John Frsuciante is nowhere near EVH, he is way past him! I seen the best of Van Halen, according to his biggest fan, Ron Jeremy. That eruption solo. That's just him playing some scales extremely fast, and i already said all he got is speed. Besides that it was pretty boring. Now Frusciante, he is god, he even died and risen. You think I'm bullsh*ting? do some research then. His music is completley original, whereas Eddie is just a very much watered down Jimi Hendrix.

It's not a good idea to criticise the intelligence of others while struggling to grasp the English language yourself.

HevyDevy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
This is just plain sad. Eddie has now reduced his band down to his christian namesake...Van Halens only! So let me get this straight:

1. They kick out David Lee Roth and Sammy joins

2. They kick out Sammy. They record 2 new songs with David Lee Roth

3. They kick David Lee Roth out again. They bring in Gary Cherone

4. Cherone says "fook this" and quits. They record some things with David Lee Roth

5. It doesn't work out with David Lee Roth, so he's back out.

6. They bring back Sammy for 3 new songs and a summer tour

7. They kick Sammy back out and say they want to bring back David Lee Roth.

8. They kick out MIchael Anthony and replace him with Eddies teenage kid Wolfgang.

9. They publicly ask for David Lee Roth to join again

Ummmm...how's about this Eddie and Alex...You two are nut bars and should be stopped by any means necessary. Since you've both gone off the deep end, Sammy has put out 5 records, has made a killing with distribution of some really good tequila, and has started a club / restaurant franchise, went out on tour with David Lee Roth and has generally been a laid back dude. Even Gary Cherone has moved on (like anyone cares about that chump) having made his acting debut as Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar. sh*t, David Lee Roth has even gotten his EMT certification!
It's over, ok Eddie! We all would have respected you had you just started to put out some solo music and said "yeah, Van Halen was a fun ride and now I'm just gonna wank on guitar and make records"...but no. Instead you will go down in history as a total wacked out ego-maniacal moron with bad teeth rumored to be a crystal meth junkie...way to go...

Actually yes, all of that is true. I don't want to hear any new VH albums. They WERE a great band and remain great musicians but their time has come and gone.

As has the Chili Peppers' ...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
HevyDevy said:
It's not a good idea to criticise the intelligence of others while struggling to grasp the English language yourself.

Atleast i've been known to talk a little sense:lol:

Lats night was one of the funniest nights ever on this forum:lol: and by his new posts i'm starting to laugh just as much:lol:

carcharias

Immortal
last night? (or as you put it lats night)

don't you mean this morning?
You need to get out more Ron.

You coming to Shark Park this year?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
carcharias said:
last night? (or as you put it lats night)

don't you mean this morning?
You need to get out more Ron.

You coming to Shark Park this year?

Oh yeah, well it was night so i guess.

Yeah i am, what round is it? and where? gotta do something like 2004, that was a awesome night.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Gee, all you "serious musical types" sure know how to suck all the fun out of something which is supposed to be fun. Music, that is.

The more technical amongst you will say, "Hey, guitarrist X is so much better than guitarrist Y because X has a broader range," whereas others, such as myself, will just say, "Hey - this solo kicks arse!"

And just because someone can play "Mary Had A Little Lamb" in fifteen different ways doens't mean much. Some "limited" bands, such as Nickelback, are doing just fine doing what they do now - catering to a specific audience and playing the way they do. And I've heard a bit of Chad Kroeger's solo stuff, and he's not that bad - proving that he's not as untalented as some would claim.

Plus we all know Angus Young is a God. 'Nuff said.

Latest posts