What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's all about the sh*t music!

Danger

Juniors
GoTheBears said:
Oh the irony with your avater and sig, talking bout sh*t music

No, funkymonk plays guitar, so he must know what he's talking about, rhcp must be top musician's, because he said so...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate, prince has more musical talent in his left testicle than this frusciante fella, and i dont even like prince.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
i'm not gonna argue with idiots such as yourself, who really have no clue about music. I agree that Van Halen is a good guitarist. But dude, his music sucks big time. John Frusciante music is out of this world. Van Halen's music is just typical metal. Please don't reply to this post i don't wanna hear anymore of your nonsense. Just because Eddie wanted to claim fame by writing books doesn't mean he is a better musician than Frusciante. Frusciante has composed every single piece of music on ALL of his solo albums, the guitar the drums, the bass, the synth effects. EVERYTHING was written by him, he writes most of the Peppers stuff too. Van Halen is dead they reunited in 2004 for sweet f**k all. And by the way Van Halen is pretty f**king stupid to have said that holding a pick in his mouth caused him cancer and not smoking tons of cigarettes. HAHA what a tool, like yourself.

Could someone please line it up and shoot it! i cannot bare to see him act like this any longer:lol:

HevyDevy

Coach
macavity said:
I will take you up on that, see if I can find something

recommend their best songs?

dont get me wrong - I like some of what people would class as metal - TOOL, Smashing Pumpkins, STP, NIN, Marilyn Manson (ok those aren't exactly trad metal) but yeah, will see how I go.

will have to be when the mrs isn't around though - she hates anything with guitars.... :shock:

Try to download a track caled Infinite Dreams off the album Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

I love Tool and STP. Wouldn't call any of those bands metal though. I mean, they're lingering on the periphery (except STP and Pumpkins) but i wouldn't cal them metal.

HevyDevy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
i'm not gonna argue with idiots such as yourself, who really have no clue about music. I agree that Van Halen is a good guitarist. But dude, his music sucks big time. John Frusciante music is out of this world. Van Halen's music is just typical metal. Please don't reply to this post i don't wanna hear anymore of your nonsense. Just because Eddie wanted to claim fame by writing books doesn't mean he is a better musician than Frusciante. Frusciante has composed every single piece of music on ALL of his solo albums, the guitar the drums, the bass, the synth effects. EVERYTHING was written by him, he writes most of the Peppers stuff too. Van Halen is dead they reunited in 2004 for sweet f**k all. And by the way Van Halen is pretty f**king stupid to have said that holding a pick in his mouth caused him cancer and not smoking tons of cigarettes. HAHA what a tool, like yourself.

Van Halen are a metal band now?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
Oh and by the way, RHCP are still putting on explosive shows and incredible records. Where's you f**king Eddie?

Getting inducted into the Rock n' Roll hall of fame:lol:

Also Van Halen have reunited for the first time in years, and a tour is being planned.

Incredible records :lol: Explosive shows:lol:

Ace of Base has more talent lol

Ron Jeremy

Coach
sutho goldfish said:
No, funkymonk plays guitar, so he must know what he's talking about, rhcp must be top musician's, because he said so...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate, prince has more musical talent in his left testicle than this frusciante fella, and i dont even like prince.

Prince is alot more talented!! that frush guy wouldn't even be considered for buffer duties.

Jono Russell

Bench
GoTheBears said:
Oh the irony with your avater and sig, talking bout sh*t music

Do you not have Frenzal Rhomb in you're sig. They haven't made anything even worth listening to for what 6 - 7 years now. But you like them so be it, each to their own mate.

HevyDevy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
Oh and by the way, RHCP are still putting on explosive shows and incredible records. Where's you f**king Eddie?

Seriously Monk, the RHCP have become a dull, repetetive band lacking the energy that set them apart from the crowd in their earlier days. I can't tell one song from the other anymore. I still listen to their older albums but there is no way I'm wasting my time on their last few albums.

Oh, and just because they're your favourite band doesn't suddenly mean they are suddenly the best musicians on the planet. RHCP are driven by Flea and without him they would be a pale shadow of a band. The rest are okay at best.

I don't exppect you to like Van Halen, you have every right not to, but to suggest that John Frusciante is anywhere near EVH is plain ridiculous.

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Getting inducted into the Rock n' Roll hall of fame:lol:

Also Van Halen have reunited for the first time in years, and a tour is being planned.

Incredible records :lol: Explosive shows:lol:

Ace of Base has more talent lol

AHAHHAH AHAHHA HAHAH. :roll: You are a very funny man. You think that naming some sh*t artist and then saying that they have more talent than the Red Hot Peppers is clever. Anyone can do that you know.

Britney Spears has more talent than Van Halen, Weatus can play better than Van Halen, Simple Plan's guitarists sh*ts all over Eddie. See how effective your thinking is. not so clever now are you. And by the way this video of Van Halen's jump, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-vgQSqNtA omg how gay. I actually thought that WAS Britney singing. Hahaha. Yeh real talent :roll: . And that solo. Hahah, Frusciante would sh*t on that anyday.

The truth is the Red Hot Peppers are still producing great music and nearly everyone has forgoten about Eddie and his crew.

FunkyMonk

Juniors
HevyDevy said:
Seriously Monk, the RHCP have become a dull, repetetive band lacking the energy that set them apart from the crowd in their earlier days. I can't tell one song from the other anymore. I still listen to their older albums but there is no way I'm wasting my time on their last few albums.

Oh, and just because they're your favourite band doesn't suddenly mean they are suddenly the best musicians on the planet. RHCP are driven by Flea and without him they would be a pale shadow of a band. The rest are okay at best.

I don't exppect you to like Van Halen, you have every right not to, but to suggest that John Frusciante is anywhere near EVH is plain ridiculous.

Bag me out for praising a great band. What sort of music do you like?

FunkyMonk

Juniors
HevyDevy said:

John Frsuciante is nowhere near EVH, he is way past him! I seen the best of Van Halen, according to his biggest fan, Ron Jeremy. That eruption solo. That's just him playing some scales extremely fast, and i already said all he got is speed. Besides that it was pretty boring. Now Frusciante, he is god, he even died and risen. You think I'm bullsh*ting? do some research then. His music is completley original, whereas Eddie is just a very much watered down Jimi Hendrix.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
John Frsuciante is nowhere near EVH, he is way past him! I seen the best of Van Halen, according to his biggest fan, Ron Jeremy. That eruption solo. That's just him playing some scales extremely fast, and i already said all he got is speed. Besides that it was pretty boring. Now Frusciante, he is god, he even died and risen. You think I'm bullsh*ting? do some research then. His music is completley original, whereas Eddie is just a very much watered down Jimi Hendrix.

:lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
AHAHHAH AHAHHA HAHAH. You are a very funny man. You think that naming some sh*t artist and then saying that they have more talent than the Red Hot Peppers is clever. Anyone can do that you know.

Britney Spears has more talent than Van Halen, Weatus can play better than Van Halen, Simple Plan's guitarists sh*ts all over Eddie. See how effective your thinking is. not so clever now are you. And by the way this video of Van Halen's jump, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-vgQSqNtA omg how gay. I actually thought that WAS Britney singing. Hahaha. Yeh real talent . And that solo. Hahah, Frusciante would sh*t on that anyday.

The truth is the Red Hot Peppers are still producing great music and nearly everyone has forgoten about Eddie and his crew.

I have never laughed so much:lol: :lol:

He's obviously full of piss or spoof or probably both.

Your father was better off blowing on the pillow:lol:

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Prince is alot more talented!! that frush guy wouldn't even be considered for buffer duties.

As I said before, only inteligent and openminded people, who know what music is, can really appreciate Frusciante's and the Peppers magik. Not dumb bogans, like yourself.

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
I have never laughed so much:lol: :lol:

He's obviously full of piss or spoof or probably both.

Your father was better off blowing on the pillow:lol:

Good to see you've got nothing. Busting out with the lame personal insults about relatives again. GIMP!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
As I said before, only inteligent and openminded people, who know what music is, can really appreciate Frusciante's and the Peppers magik. Not dumb bogans, like yourself.

:lol: