What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Friday, looking forward to the weekend!

Yeah I'm looking forward to the weekend too!

A few beers in front of the telly tonight (not many, I've gotta be in a fit state to drive tomorrow morning), an AWESOME Crusade day in the Gong tomorrow (I can feel it... it's just goona be one of those special days I reckon), crashing at the Gomng, then home on Sunday for a long sleep before by full time appointment at Hunter Sports kicks in on Monday... yeah, I'm starting a full time appointment a week before the school holidays! Weird no?

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i get to work tonight.... fun fun
then i get to pretend to study tomorrow.
go to the footy and have a fun night out hopefully
then on sunday i get to stress that i didnt start studying earlier and that i dont know anything for my exam and try to cram everything in :lol: oh what fun

~bedsy~

First Grade
My weekend will be pretty boring as per usual. I'm actually looking forward to next Thursday as were going home to Port Macquarie for the Easter long weekend and taking Xena with us. It will be good I haven't seen my family in 3 weeks.

stevo

Juniors
Let me see, watching the game tonight. Going shoping for JADs pressie sat. Going to JADs party and geting totally sh*tfaced (a normal thing if i go anywhere near her joint:alcho:) then sunday is the recovery. Maybe if i feel ok i may go visit a friend.

my weekend.. tomorrow morning im getting my hair done:D hopefully :? If i get time and a booking, then footy!! woo, then soccer on Sunday, going shopping with my friends and studying.. great.
3 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT! YAY.

fosie

Juniors
Going to the library tomorrow morning!!!! woohoo, do homework, shop for friends bday present, guitar lesson, go to friends bday party and then on sunday finish my bio assessment.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Going to the library tomorrow morning!!!!

You may just be the first person I've ever heard sound excited about going to the library. Is your librarian a dreamboat?

astrogirl

First Grade
I used to love going to the library when I was little. We used to go every weekend or every second one, and my sisters and I ALL used to borrow the limit of 10 books - poor mum had to carry them all!!!

IanG

Coach
Dilmah said:
WHAT?
austin4.jpg