What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Friday, looking forward to the weekend!

astrogirl

First Grade
Yep, not even 10am and I am counting down to the weekend.

I won't be going to the game. But looking forward to other stuff - bike ride, meeting up with mates etc etc

Fridays seem a quiet day on these forums, but if you cruise by and wanna say hi that would be a welcome distraction for me from work :D

les norton

First Grade
Hey beautiful lady!!! :D

I am soooooooooooo looking forward to this weekend. By the end of the day - ethics will be handed in and so the 2 week wait to see if my study gets approved begins.
Tristan and I are really vegeing out and taking it easy this weekend. Tonight were are eating in and watching the footy. Tomorrow we have to clean up my house (sunday will explain...not that it needs an explanation :D) go to the gym. We decided we are taking the car to car lovers and really cleaning it out then heading to the pool for a swim. We have mates coming over saturday night for dvd's and pizza. Sunday starts with tristans footy...then breakfast with friends. The we thought we go to the beach for fish'n'chips...

Then my parents arrive sunday arvo!!! YAY!! Then a welcome bbq they have never met my brisbane 'family' 2 really close mates plus roommate who is my lifeline (they met her when she flew up to darwin with me)

Relax and enjoy life...time to start finding the good stuff again.

les norton

First Grade
I just realised that it seems my entire weekend revolves around eating...

mmmmmm fish n' chips :D

astrogirl

First Grade
Your weekend sounds awesome les!

What's wrong with eating? I plan my whole weekend around food - Saturday lunch with a mate, Saturday dinner hen's night, Sunday lunch with family and Sunday dinner with a lovely ex.

les you've reminded me of the disgraceful state of my car! It really needs the car wash!

And thanks for saving me from talking to myself in this thread :lol:

PrideKnight

Bench
nothin wrong with that les!!
my weekend is gunna revolve around beer...well tomorrow night at any rate...

les norton

First Grade
Good to hear guys! :D

(can't wait to hear about the hen's night...you can try to be classy but the night will end with you peer pressured into a silly dare drinking out of a penis straw!! :D) Good luck...submit to nothing!

PrideKnight

Bench
you mean that wasnt a straw last time???

look out for us les, i intend to have words with fox sports :D

you gunna come to the Nth QLD game with us?

Zoidberg

First Grade
My weekend revolves around working, HUAZZAH!
No wait, that's bollocks.
But I can go out tonight and get some fun in before I start tomorrow.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Got Antioch tonight, footy tomorrow, and my sister's 21st Sunday. Sleeping in Monday!

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
(can't wait to hear about the hen's night...you can try to be classy but the night will end with you peer pressured into a silly dare drinking out of a penis straw!! :D) Good luck...submit to nothing!
Aaaah! That better not happen! I'm not the most elegant girl around, but I'd like to think I wouldn't do something like that! :lol:

Samwise

Bench
oh yeah weekends rock!! My Dads getting married tomorrow night which should be a good night, even if I have to look like a tool wearing a tux. Man I hope the reception has a telly with fox sports on. Sunday I believe will involve me doing SFA which is good.

Lynchy

Juniors
Well while many of you are going to enjoy an alcohol fuelled weekend, ill be doing the same, except ill be on the other end of the bar. I swear you have no life being a graveyard shift bar man :lol: So im spending my days watching series 5 and 6 of charmed (just bought the new box sets). How sad is my life :lol:

On the plus side, the ipod video i won off 2dayfm came in today and i finally get to go ond pick it up. woo hoo

PrideKnight

Bench
as long as its not that other one you were trying to get me to watch, what was it? oc, some crap like that ;)

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Yeah weekends are pretty similar to the middle of the week for a student like myself. Pretty cruisy. My weekend will involve a bit of that alcohol stuff and going to the footy. Although not having the money to travel I'll be stuck going to see those raiders possibly embaress themselves again at Canberra Stadium.

Latest posts