What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official, 2009 Finals Footy for Parra!

strider

Post Whore
amazing .... 8 weeks ago i went and bought a sent of wooden spoons just to get in early and avoid the rush

*shrugs*

BURT

Juniors
You know what the funny thing is that Hagan had this same team last year and produced not 1 good game. I think our best game of the year was a loss to Brisbane. Shows what a hero DA is and what a zero Hagan is.

No offence, salvy, but that's crap.

Looking at the form of the teams that will continue on with us, nothing short of being one of the last 4 standing should really be acceptable.

salvy71

Juniors
No offence, salvy, but that's crap.

Looking at the form of the teams that will continue on with us, nothing short of being one of the last 4 standing should really be acceptable.

I dunno - personally considering that they were wooden spoon contenders 7 weeks ago I'm happy with what they've achieved so far and anything more I will take as a bonus but yes on their current form you would hope that they can get to the preliminary final ......I won't be too critical if they don't ....it's a fair effort to win 7 straight .....pretty tough to get to 9 or 10 straight ......
Lets hope for the best .

its been an amazing ride so far congrats to the club, the team, ando & ozzie and the fans for getting us this far i dont know when it will end i dont really care we are here now we are winning now thats good enough

mickdo

Coach
Where's Hagan? lol

Here he is! ;-)

0,5001,6310011,00.jpg

I think he's close to where he wants to be... :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well done, Eels!

And I reserve a special "f**k you" to all the mindless tools who said this team had no passion. Yeah....They're so lacking in passion, aren't they? :D

junior009

Juniors
WTF are we handing out congratulations for??? The job isn't done yet.

The worst thing that can happen is the boys feel the relief that we've made it...if they do that we'll lose the next two straight and be straight out on our asses.

I understand why everyone feels that way after where we've come from but save that sh*t for the end of the season.

Beez

Juniors
It might be better of for Parra to lose on Friday & then hopefully play the Dogs on the following Sunday (assuming they beat the Tigers).

I can't see us winning all the way to the GF, I think we'll lose at least one game & I'd rather lose this Friday & win the rest!

Craig Johnston

First Grade
remarkable turnaround really. they say culture takes 10 times longer to rebuild than to destroy it. the platform that DA has laid deserves every recognition. the work that the new board has done to allow DA to his job is just as if not more amazing.

Gronk

Staff member
It might be better of for Parra to lose on Friday & then hopefully play the Dogs on the following Sunday (assuming they beat the Tigers).

I can't see us winning all the way to the GF, I think we'll lose at least one game & I'd rather lose this Friday & win the rest!

No, I'd rather win and then, with a few results going our way, finish 6th. That gives us a possible second bite if we and teams 7 & 8 lose in the first week.

Latest posts