What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

its official FINCH HAS LANDED

Angry_eel

First Grade
read today in the paper he played well as a 5/8th. anyway, how bloody happy is he to come to parra. when asked abou josh lewis he answered that he'd love to play with a player like him like Tim smith. damn boy keep you excitement in control.

Smartman

Juniors
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
I posted somewhere else that I thought Finch was easily the Roosters most creative player when he came on against the Dogs last week but just lacked the support of his teammates..

Thats says alot about the team and the player when they couldnt score a single point.

Finch should have at least potted over one of his trademark field goal :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Smartman said:
Thats says alot about the team and the player when they couldnt score a single point.

Finch should have at least potted over one of his trademark field goal :lol:

he probably should off played the full match...btw Smarty you'd be happy to see the chooks win well without Braith, wouldn't you?? ;-)

Smartman

Juniors
eelavation said:
btw Smarty you'd be happy to see the chooks win well without Braith, wouldn't you?? ;-)

Is this the same Bwaif that said 'the bulldogs are going stale' and also said ' i want to learn under the best coach in the world' referring to Sticky. Also 'Want to help the roosters become a force again' :lol:

Wow that Bwaif is such a bright one :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Smartman said:
Is this the same Bwaif that said 'the bulldogs are going stale' and also said ' i want to learn under the best coach in the world' referring to Sticky. Also 'Want to help the roosters become a force again' :lol:

Wow that Bwaif is such a bright one :lol:

yeah! knew that'll make your day...:roll: :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
I posted somewhere else that I thought Finch was easily the Roosters most creative player when he came on against the Dogs last week but just lacked the support of his teammates. I mentioned that it looks like a considerable load has been lifted off his shoulders. Yesterday just confirmed this. How happy did he look out there?

I was unbelievably impressed with nearly his whole game. Whether it was his passing or running game, or his organisational skills barking at his fellow players especially the forwards, or his enthusiasm. His kicking game was not 100% but not bad. I am also very excited that he is joining us. He is also a genuine half as opposed to Morris

Just on a side note with the Josh Lewis try, doesn't his step look eeringly similar to a recent retired Roosters great.
yeah i saw the lewis try i also thought it reminded me of a young freddy

Gronk

Staff member
Finchy had a hand in most of the Rorters 7 tries last night. Cut them up with a few nice line breaks, well placed kicks and played smart when it mattered.:cool:

Stagger eel

Staff member
one thing I noticed about Finchy that I didn't before he signed was how dangerous he looked when he ran the ball.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
eelavation said:
one thing I noticed about Finchy that I didn't before he signed was how dangerous he looked when he ran the ball.

he also supports well (eg. his try in SOO) and never gives up

no doubt about it, the bloke definitely puts in and even shows glimpses of great talent... let's just hope that Hages can work out whatever it is that Finch needs to play at that level consistently. who knows? maybe it's just a matter of playing at 5/8.

strider

Post Whore
just saw the highlights - he did some good stuff - been going great lately - lets hope it comes unstucknext week tho :lol: .... the concern with finchy is keeping his head straight - but in the right environment that should be ok

Latest posts