What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITS OFFICIAL MANLY ARE PRETENDERS

c_eagle

Juniors
Holla if ya hear me said:
And they wanted to be taken seriously..after beating south..hehehe

Didn't Newcastle get touched up by Souths only a fortnight ago? I think you should worry about your own team for the moment.

Kiwi

First Grade
Sir Clifford GC said:
Holla if ya hear me said:
How many of those 7 players that lined up for the photo in the telegraph actually played themselves OUT of a rep team last night..that fullback is a joke :lol: Kennedy was the only one who could be selected..and thats on past reputation after that game
If you wanna judge brett on one game, his first bad game in 18 months of first grade perpare to have egg on your face.
You obvious werent watching Anthony Watmough too closely last night he was good in a very poor side.

Have to agree.

They say the true test of a champion is how they bounce back, Lockyer did it after a shocking test match, now it's Stewarts turn. How he bounces back will say alot about whether he'll be a good fullback, or a great one. I reckon the later.

As for Watmough he was out standing in a well beaten pack.

circling eagle said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Well done Broncos, out played us in every aspect of the game.

this says it all. no team could win with these stats

Half%20Time%20stats.jpg

Mr Saab

Referee
its true, you cant win when you dont have the ball, but who's fault is that?
Stewart and donald folded under the pressure. Manly were dominated in the fowards and Tezza was a turn style.

aussies1st

Staff member
Panthers just haven't clicked this year. Injuries to their back rowers hasn't help though.