What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official

[furrycat]

Coach
Eels fans have become more arrogant/stupid/Rooster Cogburn like than Roosters fans... Invading the bulldogs forum/The Kennel, very mature stuff there.

drake

First Grade
UndertakerMike said:
Dragons are as bad ( Just not as desparate ).
Desperate is the GIF in your signature.
Please remove the Neville in it, it detracts from the aesthetics.

Mendicant.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Souths, they've never had anything to be cocky about.

SHD

Juniors
I'd say storm but that's because they just don't really have anyone to be cocky. From the current 8, sharks. Of course there's good reason for that too.

wyvern said:
Desperate is the GIF in your signature.
Please remove the Neville in it, it detracts from the aesthetics.

Mendicant.

Har har har the fish took the bait again.

Your much to easy and it is getting a bit boring you proving my prvious points.

miniHINDY

Juniors
What the f**k? So you think Parra fans organised an invasion on your little forum? Haha.

When the tables are turned Bulldogs, you just can;t hack it.

Game_Breaker

Coach
miniHINDY said:
What the f**k? So you think Parra fans organised an invasion on your little forum? Haha.

Have the tables turned already?

Have you got a:
NRL_trophy.gif

[furrycat]

Coach
miniHINDY said:

I can hack it fine... When the tables turned and you all act like you are the best team in the world, that's when people think you are hitler.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
I find it ironic that Dragons fans are bashing us yet they have spent all week in our forum invading any topic that comes up, some that don't even involve the Dragons.

Dragons fans are the worst, by a country mile.

miniHINDY

Juniors
I'm not saying we are the best team. All I'm saying this thread is just silly. Saying we are the cockiest team in the league because a few eels fan go on the Bulldogs forum after a win over our biggest rivals is ridiculous.

paulb88

Juniors
Whats with all these posts attacking parra fans. If you were here last night, you would have seen an all out war between parra fans and dragon fans because they invaded a parra thread. It's just fun rivalry.

Latest posts