What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITS OK PEOPLE! We have a new coach, give them time

True EEL

Bench
ARE YOU f**kING geniusED?!?!?!?!?!

It's not a moot point because we are talking about our 'grand final halves' you f**king imbecile. The offloaders we no longer have explain why Robson and Mortimer were able to play in a grand final together. The missing offloaders are relevant for explaining why the same halves are unable to play in a grand final now.

If you want to have a discussion stop arguing the f**king point. We're not in year 7 you simple merkin.

oh and umm, so totally.......pot, meet kettle in regard to everything in this bolded bit you freakshow :lol:

spartan2153

Juniors
It's not just about the spine - St George have the worst premiership winning spine in history (if you disagree try coming up with a worse one).

They were able to win because they were so strong across the rest of the park.

We might've replaced Mortimer with McGuire but we've lost a lot of talent on the edges - Grothe, Inu, Reddy (injured) and Mateo - and replaced them with kids and the few senior players who were available.

Ask any opposition fan (i.e. neutral observers) and they'll tell you our biggest problem is all our shit players.

wow boyd (qld), hornby(former australia & nsw), fien( nz) & sowrd (nsw). lol & you think there crap. serously you have to be joking

Suitman

Post Whore
smiley_abku.gif

f**k you eat a lot of popcorn!! :lol:

Suity

True EEL

Bench
we lost the 2001 GF because of better coaching by.....*sigh* Hagan.....

BS dropped the ball so badly, we COULD NOT have lost that GF with the team we had, but Hages prepared the Knights soooooo much better for that game than BS did with us

Last edited:

spartan2153

Juniors
Must be a lot of things. Why doesn't the worst team come last every year?

There's coaching, and then there's a whole lot of things (injuries, the bounce of the ball on the day) that boil down to luck.

How come when we play in grand finals it's against Andrew Johns, Ben Kennedy and the NSW Origin backline (2001) or the 6 million dollar Storm side of 2009? Why couldn't we have played against a shit side like the 2002 Warriors, the 2005 Tigers or the 2010 Roosters?

Hell, why couldn't we have played the Storm minus Cameron Smith (2008)?

It's just bad luck.

You'll notice though, that we have the worst side on paper and we're not coming last. And I'm very confident we'll finish the year quite well once we get a few players back.

cronulla & titans are worse than us but yet they are above us on the table.

roosters have been smashed by injuries. canberaa is only the suprise packet

True EEL

Bench
wow boyd (qld), hornby(former australia & nsw), fien( nz) & sowrd (nsw). lol & you think there crap. serously you have to be joking

ha ha ha i just pointed out the same thing lol

i seriously don't think God himself could persuade Pou Pou that he could in fact be wron_ about something (i couldn't even bear to spell the full word out) :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
we lost the 2011 GF because of better coaching by.....*sigh* Hagan.....

BS dropped the ball so badly, we COULD NOT have lost that GF with the team we had, but Hages prepared the Knights soooooo much better for that game than BS did with us

Please tell.

Suity

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
yep, Daris Boyd, Jamie Soward Ben Hornby (possibly grant you that one) and Nathan Fien/Dean Young is the worst spine you could ever see.....FMD where do you come up with this sh!t????? :crazy:

no rep players (Boyd, Soward and Young) or elite players (Boyd) in that group?!?!? and before you undoubtedly say that they won last year and not this year and Soward and Young only played for NSW this year - they had still at least played City-Country rep level and Boyd for NSW and Australia ok.....

So name one premiership winning spine that is worse.

spartan2153

Juniors
we lost the 2011 GF because of better coaching by.....*sigh* Hagan.....

that nights team had the greatest player of all time & a nsw backline. no shame in losing to them

True EEL

Bench
So name one premiership winning spine that is worse.

off the top of my head and without referring to my LBA ready-reckoner, i would say arguably (and i sooooo know that you will, but all you said was name some) Manly '08, Dogs '04, even the Tigers in '05 really....Hodgson had already started to slide, Benji was still young and overcomming injuries, Prince was ok, but has never really been a true superstar of the game and Farah was only young and coming through too

so there are a few

TheParraboy

Staff member
off the top of my head and without referring to my LBA ready-reckoner, i would say arguably (and i sooooo know that you will, but all you said was name some) Manly '08, Dogs '04, even the Tigers in '05 really....Hodgson had already started to slide, Benji was still young and overcomming injuries, Prince was ok, but has never really been a true superstar of the game and Farah was only young and coming through too

so there are a few

:lol::lol::lol::lol: