What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's over Jamie Lyon not coming to us....

magpiemax

Juniors
........sorry guy's just found out 20 minute's ago the deal is off.
He is off to England.Now we will only be waiting for player's to be released.

Davester

Juniors
This time...I'll go with "seeing is believing"

When I see the news then I'll believe it

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
magpiemax said:

Max, was Jamie the player that you said we were after but he was still contracted to his club..........

or is there still someone else we havn't heard of yet?

Davester

Juniors
Whoa whoa whoa. Jamie Lyon said he wanted to return to the NRL...nothing on the Super League. Are you 110% sure on this? I'm just finding this a bit hard to swallow...this sounds so far-fetched, if this hits news-headlines...this guy has surely just been in for the money, had nothing to do with being homesick or not liking Brian Smith. This would be a complete joke!! :shock:

Eddie.

Bench
At 750000 for 2 seasons ( as reported) im not surprised the deal is off.

Lets grab a couple more forwards

magpiemax

Juniors
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
magpiemax said:

Max, was Jamie the player that you said we were after but he was still contracted to his club..........

or is there still someone else we havn't heard of yet?
No, the other d*ckhead was Vella. :roll:

vlad

juniors
magpiemax said:

has this been aproved by dennis the menace ? ... he is a spiteful bugger ya know ...

Juniors
Well if his off to England I am not to dissapointed on missing out on him. He is just returning for the money. He has realised he only has to turn up and play a game of footy on the weekend and he will be getting big money and he knows he will get more money over there.

If he was for the love of the game he would of returned to the NRL to prove himself and play rep footy. We don't want players like that!

Juniors
He must of realised he doesn't get paid big money as a bar man and to play for Wee Waa. In saying that...he will carve them up over there.