What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"It's raining and I don't think the planes are flying."

eyeomfg.gif

BunniesMan

Immortal
:iwstupid: and this thread is : :crazy::crazy::crazy:
The way some people have run with this one line in the paper is ridiculous. Who knows if he really said it, and even if we did we have no idea about the context. Was he being sarcastic? Was it an obvious joke? Is whoever gave that quote to the media trying to slime Inglis after feeling bad he didn't go to their club.

Move on people, nothing to see here.

grouch

First Grade
Greg is obviously passionate about his new charities: Generation One, and the Civil Aviation Safety Authority

gronkathon

First Grade
The way some people have run with this one line in the paper is ridiculous. Who knows if he really said it, and even if we did we have no idea about the context. Was he being sarcastic? Was it an obvious joke? Is whoever gave that quote to the media trying to slime Inglis after feeling bad he didn't go to their club.

The problem with this theory is that everyone here has heard him interviewed. He actually is that dumb unfortunatley.

The Broncs have dodged a bullet for mine and hopefully invest the money they were using on Inglis to frontload some contracts and have a big buy up over the next few seasons. Much better than replacing one overpaid centre with another

You're clutching at straws I think to avoid rubbishing a probable Souths player. There is more than enough evidence around to indicate that he is as dumb as dogsh*t.

Brutus

Referee
Inglis will go to Souths then fall into the Mundine/NAsser trap (if he already hasn't) then he'll be off to union.

Chook Norris

First Grade
i personally don't think it's being interpreted the way it should be.. as Inglis would've flown in the wet plenty of times.. but still :lol::lol:

Dingus

Juniors
True ambassador for the game and indigenous alike.

Has shown over past 6 months that he is the perfect role model for youth and for the game, and certainly justifies $100,000 salary for adopting such a role.

Latest posts