What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"It's raining and I don't think the planes are flying."

BunniesMan

Immortal
So your new BFF gets some stick and you get all defensive. Normally you regard anything from the paper as gospel yet on this occasion their wrong. GI's getting enough man love from the NZ actor, mundane and porky richardson, I'm sure he doesn't need your jism as well.
Thanks to all the haters it's going to be extra satisfying when he wins the CC medal in red and green. As they say, "haters gonna hate".

flamin

Juniors
TBH he didn't actually say that in an interview. It's just a quote the Telegraph have attributed to him when he could easily have said something else.

grouch

First Grade
"It's raining and I don't think I can surf anymore."

ind96400016420x0.jpg

:lol:

Massive thunderstorm in Sydney tonight. I hope Greggie stayed indoors

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

I love the instant defence of GI now he's going to Souffs by their fans... no doubt most hated him until yesterday...

Ridders

Coach
f**k its pissing down like a canteen in Sydney atm. f**king thunder is giving me the sh*ts

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal

I love the instant defence of GI now he's going to Souffs by their fans... no doubt most hated him until yesterday...
Most of what I'm saying about GI I felt a week ago. My view on his court case, my view on him not being the overrated one of the Storm's big 4. Having said that, was I a fan of his before? I'll be honest and say no, but he is a rabbitoh (almost) and I'm gunna defend my team's player from what I see as unfair criticisms.

Loudstrat

Coach
Ha I know why. He got confused. He saw a STORM coming, and remembered that the NRL grounded them.

Greg, you could have used you f*cking boat to get to Brisbane.

Gees I reckon Andrew Gee is secretly happy that he doesn't have to deal with that dumb f*ck

cleary89

Coach
In all honestly, he probably heard something about the A380's being grounded and is too stupid to read the article or concentrate the whole story on tv.

That said, its much more fun to think hes a dumb merkin who thinks that planes don't fly when it rains. Carry on.

grouch

First Grade
Yeah I get what you're saying. Inglis might be really dumb, but he's not BunniesMan dumb.

little_aza

Juniors
Volcanoes in Iceland grounded planes in Europe, so volcanoes in Indonesia means that planes in Australia are grounded. Didn't you dumb people realise this?? Even GI knew this...

Bumble

First Grade

wat?

G.I's not exactly a player that people love to hate (well he wasn't before this incident)

Glen

Bench
I can't wait until Inglis pulls a Sonny Bill and flees overseas for more cash and boats. He's probably just waiting for a run of fine weather so it doesn't rain and crash his plane on the way to Europe

nyx

Juniors
Bruno Cullen was on 2UE last night and confirmed this exchange was 100% true and the reason why they withdrew their offer.

Also said the $30,000 had nothing to do with it as the Broncos had already agreed to pay it.

Latest posts