What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Time Taylor Has To Go

Ike E Bear

Juniors
For me, I think it's disappointing that when the Rabbitohs get into a rut like they were in the middle of the season, it takes so long for anything to be done about it.

Fair enough you don't swing the axe or throw out the play book after a couple of losses, but after three or four in a row you'd think something HAS to change.

Taylor strikes me as a very stubborn man who resists change. I just don't see how that works to make a genuinely successful footy team.

You shouldn't wait until you're "all but gone" to change gear and up the effort!

Dave Q

Coach
For me, I think it's disappointing that when the Rabbitohs get into a rut like they were in the middle of the season, it takes so long for anything to be done about it.

Fair enough you don't swing the axe or throw out the play book after a couple of losses, but after three or four in a row you'd think something HAS to change.

Taylor strikes me as a very stubborn man who resists change. I just don't see how that works to make a genuinely successful footy team.

You shouldn't wait until you're "all but gone" to change gear and up the effort!

JT is a very smart coach, but on balance, for whatever reason, the players just arent responding.

Titanic

First Grade
For mine, I reckon you need someone to push Sutton round the park. He can make the big plays but seems lost as a leader.

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
JT is a very smart coach, but on balance, for whatever reason, the players just arent responding.

The players have responded but just not consistantly enough. The big problem is JT is still learning as a coach thus so much inconsistancy with the team.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
John Lang is a good coach.
Dave I was thinking about Lang they might keep it in house by punting Jt & appointing Lang as coach seeing as he knows the players & playing staff but it will all depend on Rusty how he approaches it he is desperate for Souths to win #21. I would say he will go for the best coach available because he to would be fed up with what has gone on this year with JT I just can't see Taylor being left there for 2010 expect to hear something in the next couple of weeks.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
His time is getting closer Rusty won't stand for all this bad publicity caused by JT winding poor Frog and Frog retaliating by flooring him hope Frog's hand is ok.

Dave Q

Coach
The drama returns to Souths!

Here we go JT, settle down and turn this up real loud:-

Funky Cold Medina

Alright, dig it[ VERSE 1 ]Cold coolin at a bar, and I'm lookin for some actionBut like Mike Jagger said, I can't get no satisfactionThe girls are all around, but none of them wanna get with meMy threads are fresh and I'm lookin def, yo, what's up with L-o-c?The girls is all jockin at the other end of the barHavin drinks with some no-name chump, when they know that I'm the starSo I got up and strolled over to the other side of the cantinaI asked the guy, Why you so fly? he said, Funky Cold MedinaFunky Cold Medina[ VERSE 2 ]This brother told me a secret on how to get more chicksPut a little Medina in your glass, and the girls'll come real quickIt's better than any alcohol or aphrodisiacA couple of sips of this love potion, and she'll be on your lapSo I gave some to my dog when he began to begThen he licked his bowl and he looked at me and did the wild thing on my legHe used to scratch and bite me, before he was much much meanerBut now all the poodles run to my house for the Funky Cold MedinaYou know what I'm sayin?I got every dog in my neighborhood breakin down my doorI got Spuds McKenzieAlex from Stroh'sThey won't leave my dog alone with that Medina, pal[ VERSE 3 ]I went up to this girl, she said, Hi, my name is SheenaI thought she'd be good to go with a little Funky Cold MedinaShe said, I'd like a drink, I said, Ehm - ok, I'll go get itThen a couple sips she cold licked her lips, and I knew that she was with itSo I took her to my crib, and everything went well as plannedBut when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a manSo I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wienerYou must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold MedinaYou know, ain't no plans with a manThis is the 80's, and I'm down with the ladiesYa know?Break it down[ VERSE 4 ]Back in the saddle, lookin for a little affectionI took a shot as a contestant on _The Love Connection_The audience voted, and you know they picked a winnerI took my date to the Hilton for Medina and some dinnerShe had a few drinks, I'm thinkin soon what I'll be gettinInstead she started talkin 'bout plans for our weddinI said, Wait, slow down, love, not so fast says, I'll be seein yaThat's why I found you don't play around with the Funky Cold MedinaYa know what I'm sayinThat Medina's a monster, y'allFunky Cold Medina

asklyrics.com for all your lyrics needs.

big country

Juniors
The drama returns to Souths!

Here we go JT, settle down and turn this up real loud:-

Funky Cold Medina

Alright, dig it[ VERSE 1 ]Cold coolin at a bar, and I'm lookin for some actionBut like Mike Jagger said, I can't get no satisfactionThe girls are all around, but none of them wanna get with meMy threads are fresh and I'm lookin def, yo, what's up with L-o-c?The girls is all jockin at the other end of the barHavin drinks with some no-name chump, when they know that I'm the starSo I got up and strolled over to the other side of the cantinaI asked the guy, Why you so fly? he said, Funky Cold MedinaFunky Cold Medina[ VERSE 2 ]This brother told me a secret on how to get more chicksPut a little Medina in your glass, and the girls'll come real quickIt's better than any alcohol or aphrodisiacA couple of sips of this love potion, and she'll be on your lapSo I gave some to my dog when he began to begThen he licked his bowl and he looked at me and did the wild thing on my legHe used to scratch and bite me, before he was much much meanerBut now all the poodles run to my house for the Funky Cold MedinaYou know what I'm sayin?I got every dog in my neighborhood breakin down my doorI got Spuds McKenzieAlex from Stroh'sThey won't leave my dog alone with that Medina, pal[ VERSE 3 ]I went up to this girl, she said, Hi, my name is SheenaI thought she'd be good to go with a little Funky Cold MedinaShe said, I'd like a drink, I said, Ehm - ok, I'll go get itThen a couple sips she cold licked her lips, and I knew that she was with itSo I took her to my crib, and everything went well as plannedBut when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a manSo I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wienerYou must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold MedinaYou know, ain't no plans with a manThis is the 80's, and I'm down with the ladiesYa know?Break it down[ VERSE 4 ]Back in the saddle, lookin for a little affectionI took a shot as a contestant on _The Love Connection_The audience voted, and you know they picked a winnerI took my date to the Hilton for Medina and some dinnerShe had a few drinks, I'm thinkin soon what I'll be gettinInstead she started talkin 'bout plans for our weddinI said, Wait, slow down, love, not so fast says, I'll be seein yaThat's why I found you don't play around with the Funky Cold MedinaYa know what I'm sayinThat Medina's a monster, y'allFunky Cold Medina

asklyrics.com for all your lyrics needs.

GOLD !!

Dave, I made a slight amendment to the first verse - see below

Alright, dig it[ VERSE 1 ]Cold coolin at the Forresters bar, and I'm lookin for some action. But like Colin Best said, In these boots I can't get no traction. The girls are all around, but none of them wanna get with me. My threads are from Target and I'm lookin def, yo, what's up with JT ?The girls is all jockin at the other end of the barHavin drinks with some no-name chump called Roy, when they know deep down inside that I'm the big boy! So I got up and slapped the Frog over to the other side of the Forrester, I asked the guy, Why you so fly? he said, F-U Jason Taylor, F-U Jason Taylor!!

Dave Q

Coach
GOLD !!

Dave, I made a slight amendment to the first verse - see below

Alright, dig it[ VERSE 1 ]Cold coolin at the Forresters bar, and I'm lookin for some action. But like Colin Best said, In these boots I can't get no traction. The girls are all around, but none of them wanna get with me. My threads are from Target and I'm lookin def, yo, what's up with JT ?The girls is all jockin at the other end of the barHavin drinks with some no-name chump called Roy, when they know deep down inside that I'm the big boy! So I got up and slapped the Frog over to the other side of the Forrester, I asked the guy, Why you so fly? he said, F-U Jason Taylor, F-U Jason Taylor!!

Love that BC, you are smokin!.

Give us more of that Funky Dave Fa'alogo!!

big country

Juniors
sure, will do Dave - I'll come up with something shortly along the lines of Amazing Jace sung to the tune of Amazing Grace

big country

Juniors
Amazing Jace (sing solemnly to the tune of Amazing Grace)

Amazing Jace
you slapped Frog's face
and now you'll be replaced

You shouldn't have caused a stir
but now you say it's all just a blur
in the quiet surrounds of the Old Forrester

'Twas you how failed
to get us in the 8
and that has sealed your fate

If only you let us play
a more expansive game
they you'd still be here
instead of hopping on the next plane......

Dave Q

Coach
Amazing Jace (sing solemnly to the tune of Amazing Grace)

Amazing Jace
you slapped Frog's face
and now you'll be replaced

You shouldn't have caused a stir
but now you say it's all just a blur
in the quiet surrounds of the Old Forrester

'Twas you how failed
to get us in the 8
and that has sealed your fate

If only you let us play
a more expansive game
they you'd still be here
instead of hopping on the next plane......

Boom Tah! lol wd

Fight for your right to Party!

Souths are at a party
Cos Its Mad Munday
The Kegs are almost empty
Theyve been drinking all day

Crocker hears a thud and says
"Whats the noise"
Someone says its Frog
And he looks a bit annoyed!

Youve gotta fight on the night of Mad Mondee

Frog is sucking oxygen
But it cant get in
A bit like Braith Anasta
At the ANZ

When he comes to his senses
He leaps up To JT
Puts his shoulder back
And it stings like a bee

Richos doing his 'vestigation
Hard at work
Watching Fox on the Telly
And hes looking for more Perks

Rusty rings up
Says "whats going on"
Richo nearly chokes
On a huge cream bun.

You gotta fight on the night of Mad Mondee!

Last edited:

Latest posts