What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got a feeling.....

CC_Roosters

First Grade
that souths are going to win come saturday night :shock:

I think the doggies have run their race so to speak and are on the downside of their peak

With souths who knows they are less predictable form wise but Inglis, Sutton, Burgess, Taylor and especially Luke who will be their dynamo to spark them into action again this week

The size of their strike players above will win the tie

effnic

Bench
I have a feeling that if Manly win on Friday night they will walk over whoever wins this sat night fight for a bridesmaid dress.

GeorgieRose

Juniors
Souths for me too.. if they play to the edges and dont get lazy defending inside balls from the dogs forwards..

either way should be a cracker.. two great match ups this weekend

Raiderdave

First Grade
Souths have more strike weapons ... more match winners then the Dogs
but can't play for 80 minutes straight

even last week they lapsed at times into periods of switching off allowing the Raiders to post back to back tries easily .....

if they do this too often on Sat ... the Dogs will pile it on & once they get in front
they have the hard nosed attitude to go on with it

Dogs by 10

Raiderdave

First Grade
either way should be a cracker.. two great match ups this weekend

yep ... we have 2 tremendous match ups

you will be able to cut the tension with a knife on Friday
litterally bubling it will be

& Sat has a great feel to it with 2 sydney teams & a packed ANZ roaring the house down

can't wait

GongPanther

Referee
Manly V Souths Grand Final with the Bunnies to start an all-in brawl when Manly are leading 22-0 just before half-time when the Manly players start laughing and pointing at the scoreboard.

Then Souths come out in the 2nd half and plant 40 on them to take out the title.:lol:

The Eagle

Juniors
Manly V Souths Grand Final with the Bunnies to start an all-in brawl when Manly are leading 22-0 just before half-time when the Manly players start laughing and pointing at the scoreboard.

Then Souths come out in the 2nd half and plant 40 on them to take out the title.:lol:

I have a feeling panthers are destined to keep missing the eight

50/50, from a non-biased point of view its going to come down obviously to which team wants it more. I guess what can work in our favour, is many times this year we have played okay in patches only, and still come out convincingly in the end, which can be scary if we actually turn up to play for the full 80. I don't think the Rabbitohs will treat the opposition lightly so we will be in for a real battle royal.

Latest posts