What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

J Williams going well today.

black_dot

Juniors
Yeah we can agree to disagree no worries mate. I don't agree also with discounting Covells selection, it DID happen and was justified at the time.

other than that, no, none of them would , or should have been considered for rep footy in the past 2/3 years, no question and no arguement from me there.

Mate, don't let my opinions on players cloud your impression of my thoughts on the backline. I live for the day we can get our backline back operating to it's potential, we have always been known through history for our backs, and recent decades particulary and we played a brand that allowed them to play footy, ET, Rat, Peach, Barnett, Howland, Best, McGaw.

PJ

First Grade
Yep King kicked.

Franze is debatable.

Best is doing well now.

Reick is languishing in reserves, as is Youngquest.

So hopefully for your sake though Ryan will kick on at another club next year. Where is he off to?

Macca

Coach
BT, if McGoldy does sign elsewhere, does that mean you are going to leave the forum with him?

McSharkie said:
BT, if McGoldy does sign elsewhere, does that mean you are going to leave the forum with him?
No such luck ;-) . As I have said on numerous occasions, I really want the Sharks to do well -- I will still be here to 'keep the bastards honest'. One of the things I have noticed with the Sharks forum is that it is very active, but it also has a lot of sheep and/ or lemmings on it -- present company excepted i.e. it only takes one member to post an opinion based on emotion rather than logic or analysis and suddenly there is a whole lot of 'me too, only I can make an even more illogical comment or analysis' -- good fun though.

Macca

Coach
OK. Let me ask you this then.

With all due respect, do you believe for a second that you have the ability to post without emotion? Especially when talking about a particular player.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I think if you have a look at a "football" thread that question answers itself.
As for taking the emotion out of other threads here, I think some people go pretty easy on others.
For instance I cant believe that most forummers dont get stuck into others for their personal attacks on peachey.

Macca

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
I think if you have a look at a "football" thread that question answers itself.
As for taking the emotion out of other threads here, I think some people go pretty easy on others.
For instance I cant believe that most forummers dont get stuck into others for their personal attacks on peachey.

I dunno if you are including me with "most" forummers there, but assuming you are, allow me to answer.

In example.

I have had many arguments with Pogo about Peachey both on here and in person. We have agreed to disagree on the matter so I feel there is no point going over an over it.

McSharkie said:
OK. Let me ask you this then.

With all due respect, do you believe for a second that you have the ability to post without emotion? Especially when talking about a particular player.
Go back over all my posts. Most are in response to outlandish and personal statements or else blatant lies. You will also note in a great number of my posts I have admitted UP FRONT bias. I, unlike some other members in here, use the same yardstick to measure. Having said that, there is one thing I have never done in my life, nor will I ever do, is tolerate ignorant fools -- you don't get to be in my position by doing so. There are also some posts where I just enjoying taking the piss.

Macca

Coach
The_Brutal_Truth said:
Go back over all my posts. Most are in response to outlandish and personal statements or else blatant lies. You will also note in a great number of my posts I have admitted UP FRONT bias. I, unlike some other members in her, use the same yardstick to measure. Having said that, there is one thing I have never done in my life, nor will I ever do, is tolerate ignorant fools -- you don't get to be in my position by doing so. There are also some posts where I just enjoying taking the piss.

OK

I guess i will agree to disagree with you too. Best of luck.

McSharkie said:
OK

I guess i will agree to disagree with you too. Best of luck.
I would like to see a post where I have actually advocated that he should be in the team. What I have done is request that the same treatment be given to all.

Macca

Coach
The_Brutal_Truth said:
I would like to see a post where I have actually advocated that he should be in the team. What I have done is request that the same treatment be given to all.

I'd like to see a thread where you didn't get emotional about the topic.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I actually think I get more emotional about it than BT.
WTF you on Mcsharkie?

If it is one f*cken thing I hate it is preferential treatment & free rides.
Unless its me, then its great.
But guilt would eventually get the better of me.

Macca

Coach
If I was BT, I would get emotional about it too Reefy. Thats the way I see it anyway.

Damages? What does that mean?