What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JAC

Blackwhitegold

Juniors
1. JAC (swap with Staines if he doesn’t work out at FB)
2. Nofo
3. AD (back up goal kicker)
4. BJ
5. Staines
6. Talau
7. Brooks
8. Aloiai
9. Liddle, Simpkin, Grant (who ever is 100%)
10. Tahmou
11. Luciano
12. Martin (goal kicker)
13. Twal

14. Musgrove
15. Mikaele
16. Garner
17. Liddle, Simpkin, Grant ( who ever isn’t starting and 100%)

what you think?

BrotherJim05

Bench
If anyone thinks Tahmoa would come to Tigers then you should seriously look into addiction counselling. Crack Rock is no joke, get help now before it's too late

WA Tiger

Bench
Yep..that's all true but i doubt JAC would pull a stunt like Matterson out of respect for the Storm and Bellamy. If Grant returns to them then i'd hope we loan them Momo ( if he would stay down there) for one more season ( '21) which would cover them for the remainder of Josh's cotract.
Having slept on it: Bellamy is just testing his luck asking for a player swap in this instance.. I think the fact we have had a player swap with Grant kind of normalises the idea but this isn’t normal..It’s up to Bellamy to decide yes or no. Madge can’t get sucked into that like a naive negotiator or even get involved. It’s not being disrespectful to Bellamy...That’s between them two. .Let there be a war between JAC and Bellamy..It wouldn’t be the first between coach and player. And besides the motivation is Family. Bellamy has had a good run with JAC. He will likely relent and we likely benefit.
Or give him Brooks. See if he’s as good a coach as he makes out to be..

Last edited:

Shredder

Juniors
BWG I love that team.

Personally I would swap Talau for AD but its just details.

Then in 2021 we could look for a controlling, dominating half and have a good crack.

1. JAC (swap with Staines if he doesn’t work out at FB)
2. Nofo
3. AD (back up goal kicker)
4. BJ
5. Staines
6. Talau
7. Brooks
8. Aloiai
9. Liddle, Simpkin, Grant (who ever is 100%)
10. Tahmou
11. Luciano
12. Martin (goal kicker)
13. Twal

14. Musgrove
15. Mikaele
16. Garner
17. Liddle, Simpkin, Grant ( who ever isn’t starting and 100%)

what you think?
what I think is, you still have Nofo, Brooks, Aloiai & Garner in your 17. Based on this years form and I don’t just mean as a Tiger but compared to guys playing in the same position in all clubs, I could perhaps just pick Nofo but it is ‘just’.

Tigerm

First Grade
what I think is, you still have Nofo, Brooks, Aloiai & Garner in your 17. Based on this years form and I don’t just mean as a Tiger but compared to guys playing in the same position in all clubs, I could perhaps just pick Nofo but it is ‘just’.
AD played better, he must have heard that JAC is likely to come here and we have offered him FB:grin:

WA Tiger

Bench
If we had JAC on the wing last night he scores a 90m intercept to make it 20-18 but he also probably doesn't let Brett Morris get a free passage twice down his wing. His speed would have cut it off or he would be able to get across to Morris.
That spoke in spades didn’t it..Seeing Talau a winger lumbering down the field like a prop with not a chance of making it ..Maybe the most significant play of the game in terms of the team / team management...prob top priority now (2years in)to have 2 fast wingers
No evidence Madge even considers speed testing before recruiting eg AD ..Kind if like buying over the internet

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade

WA Tiger

Bench
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...cts-after-addo-carr-case-20200822-p55od2.html

The problem with JAC is that he appears to be playing a game and we had better play the game as well.
As Shredder said JAC just wants fullback money....Who wants to have their Workload trebled to earn $800k (double what he’s on) when he can do it on the wing ..The game he’s playing is the money game and with his skills on $400k fair enough..To pay him $800k (what his agent is asking) even as a winger for us is justified since it means we have two fast wingers and all the other benefits that go with him in the team including covering fullback if needed..(he’s halfway there with his speed and he’s a Leo so he won’t be able to shut up organising the backline) Madge May have said we’ve got the $800 k but you may be on the wing with a plan to get Staines for fullback..The love of money will overcome all obstacles. Shit that’s $66,000 per month

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
As Shredder said JAC just wants fullback money....Who wants to have their Workload trebled to earn $800k (double what he’s on) when he can do it on the wing ..The game he’s playing is the money game and with his skills on $400k fair enough..To pay him $800k (what his agent is asking) even as a winger for us is justified since it means we have two fast wingers and all the other benefits that go with him in the team including covering fullback if needed..(he’s halfway there with his speed and he’s a Leo so he won’t be able to shut up organising the backline) Madge May have said we’ve got the $800 k but you may be on the wing with a plan to get Staines for fullback..The love of money will overcome all obstacles. Shit that’s $66,000 per month
I agree he is after a few extra bucks. He is a winger and only a winger and I wouldn’t give any more than $5-600k max. He hasn’t been as sharp this season in my opinion, though he is Probly better than what we dish up.

Tigerm

First Grade
I agree he is after a few extra bucks. He is a winger and only a winger and I wouldn’t give any more than $5-600k max. He hasn’t been as sharp this season in my opinion, though he is Probly better than what we dish up.
I agree with the dollars atm but with a promise of upgrade if he can make the transition to FB. LM is.
I would hate to lose him for the sake of a few dollars.

macnaz

Staff member
The beauty if he is picked as a winger he is more than capable of switching to fullback if needed

Latest posts