What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack bird

Chimp

Bench
One thing i noticed was that there were a few times in defence where he just completely missed his assignment. Won't have gone down as missed tackles as his attempts or poor reads were that bad he was just grasping at thin air and didnt actually miss the tackle, as he didn't make contact, but left a gaping hole.
Would still have him over Dugan.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Long thread about a bloke who left years ago and should probably be forgotten.

Lots of butt hurt.

You would all have him back in a second and the love-in would be back on.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Nah....faarrkk him. Went to the donkeys to play under Creepin'....Played 6 games under his hero before he faarrkked off. Yeah he's a tough nut who's battled some adversity but at the end of the day it's all about Jack. I just dont see the justification for the marquee coin he receives....never have.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Lots of butt hurt.

I'm more interested in him as a player, thought he would have kicked on by now but it seems the exact opposite for the lad, shame really.

cb4

First Grade

Lots of butt hurt.

Hard pass. He is 5 years into his NRL career and still doesn't have a position.