What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack bird

Tiger Shark

Bench
With all these new coaches next year you have to think they'll be some player movements on the back of it.
Hopefully we can get a bargain.

Ads

First Grade
Quarter. We got Morris for $200k.
Dugan isn't being shopped either, we are fast running out of backs.
We are so desperate for wingers we asked Antonio Winterstein if he would consider one more year.
Did we give up on Daniel Tupou?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
You mean in addition to Dugan and Morris....

I can see Dugan playing most his footy on the wing. There is no way Flanno will be able to hold out much longer than 5 games before Bronson gets introduced to first grade. My prediction Dugan will carry an injury from round 1 into round 2 and miss 3 weeks. Hello BX

I can see Dugan playing most his footy on the wing. There is no way Flanno will be able to hold out much longer than 5 games before Bronson gets introduced to first grade. My prediction Dugan will carry an injury from round 1 into round 2 and miss 3 weeks. Hello BX
I heard a whisper that Xerri is now 2nd in line. From our younger guys coming through. So we may not see Xerri as soon as everybody expects.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Find it slightly amusing that Bird made the move to the Donkeys cause he.always wanted to play under Creepin`.....Plays half a dozen shit games and there's every chance Benny faarrkks off.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
The 2016 GF was on Fox this morning, geez Birdy was absolutely enormous in that game. Took so many carries when it was needed and his second half was outstanding, defensively brilliant. Played like a true Shark even with a f**ked arm. My favourite bit was when Melbourne kicked it dead right at the end and he gave the Sharkies faithful a little fist bump.

I’d bring him back in a heartbeat.

Good times.

Quigs

Immortal
Probably thought he'd be the Creepin Jesus's newest Dariarse type of a coach player relationship.

Maccas4177

Juniors
copped a pasting on social media last night.
One of our very own got a tweet mentioned in the article lol

Latest posts