What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack De Belin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon David

First Grade
Well, there are only 5 days to go for us to find out if JDB goes in to battle a third trial or we have him lined up in reserves for a couple of weeks and then helping us out in first grade for the rest of the year.

boardlumps62

Juniors
I'll second this and i will even third it on my brothers behalf.

Been majorly impressed by Rein all season... between him and King I think we are quite well served as far as the hooking role is concerned.

Anybody know when they are signed until? (King and Rein)
That didn't work out well for these boys or us.

Dragon David

First Grade
So we'll know a couple of hours before we take on the Tigers. Hopefully its not a negative distraction if they decide to go with the 3rd trial.
It's just after 5.15pm Monday 24/5/21 where I am and so far there has not been any leaks or anything else coming out from any of the newspeople and media in general concerning JDB. I know that the DPP have until about this time on Friday 28/5/21 to either announce a further trial or withdraw the case but things are quiet like eerily quiet and all keeping strum. Are they frantically working on something before Friday? Very suspenseful and can't wait for this time on Friday to find out one way or the other.

BLM01

First Grade
It's just after 5.15pm Monday 24/5/21 where I am and so far there has not been any leaks or anything else coming out from any of the newspeople and media in general concerning JDB. I know that the DPP have until about this time on Friday 28/5/21 to either announce a further trial or withdraw the case but things are quiet like eerily quiet and all keeping strum. Are they frantically working on something before Friday? Very suspenseful and can't wait for this time on Friday to find out one way or the other.
Its possible they can delay the decision till after Friday.
Wont surprise me..I am sure happy to string it out as long as possible if they decide they cant get that guilty verdict they believe is achievable..or if they do. 3rd one coming up!.

Dragon David

First Grade
Its possible they can delay the decision till after Friday.
Wont surprise me..I am sure happy to string it out as long as possible if they decide they cant get that guilty verdict they believe is achievable..or if they do. 3rd one coming up!.
Yes you are right. They might need extra time to find some other evidence or witness to turn up and may need to seek permission to extend the date until some time next month but surely there has to be some definitive cut off time?

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Well, there are only 5 days to go for us to find out if JDB goes in to battle a third trial or we have him lined up in reserves for a couple of weeks and then helping us out in first grade for the rest of the year.
Nah lets get crazy and run him on against the Tigers, get him back up to speed quickly and get someone out there to protect the smaller guys. He could do no worse than Kerrs defensive effort late in the game last week. just a crazy thought.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Only two more sleeps. Good luck Jack and Callan.
Does anyone know if Jack is back training with the first grade squad? If the charges are dropped on Friday doesn’t he become immediately available for selection? I can’t wait to see him back, it’ll be just the boost we need.

hewi

Bench
Other than been difficult why should there be paperwork? Why couldn’t he in theory be on the field Friday night assuming there is no third trial

If DPP give it up, and I don't think they will (i think 5 is the NSW re-trial record) I think they will keep banging on hoping for a jury they can convince in todays sex focused times. Jack De Bellend won't start NRL for a few weeks but rather get some match fitness and well deserved verbal abuse in NSW Cup for a while. He's done nothing to warrant a start in the top grade has he!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts