What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack De Belin

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Congrats on an impressive debut ! He wasn't intimidated at all & looks to be a natural 1st grader who can contribute in attack & defence. Great to know that he's with the Dragons until the end of 2014.

Godz Illa

Coach
He has been the standout by far in the Toyota Cup this year. Did fine last night.

Reminds me of a blonde Scott Gourley

MattYg1

Bench
He was great as was Mitch Rein.

I'll second this and i will even third it on my brothers behalf.

Been majorly impressed by Rein all season... between him and King I think we are quite well served as far as the hooking role is concerned.

Anybody know when they are signed until? (King and Rein)

Gets another chance this week. I daresay he'll be taking Bosden's place for the rest of the year.

King is signed until end 2013, and I think Rein is only signed till end of this season...

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I thought Rein was brilliant. If King is better (like allot of people have said) then King should be playing for Australia

He has been the standout by far in the Toyota Cup this year. Did fine last night.

Reminds me of a blonde Scott Gourley
Well, "Dad" was the sexiest man in League in 1992, and he did it with a curly hair + flat top combo! This kid could dominate that competition for the remainder of his career.

Godz Illa

Coach
Well, "Dad" was the sexiest man in League in 1992, and he did it with a curly hair + flat top combo! This kid could dominate that competition for the remainder of his career.
The future of the team and the forum is safe. Looking forward to Jack De Belin's Lovechild's contributions in 20 years or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts