What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Host

Wittenberg

Juniors
Kerr has become our great hope on the back of one game where he wasn’t given huge minutes but he did score a try. Didn’t set the world on fire for our lower grades last year. But with Tyson, Korbin & JDB out we don’t have huge choices available.

Crush

Coach
10 games
0 line breaks
0 line break assists
1 offload
Averages 66 meters

Thats not really setting the world on fire?

rednwhites

Juniors
Terrible stats really. Might have to concede defeat on this one and, he'd be one on the chopping block. Then again, he's not alone. Leilua seems to be heading against the grain of the team, offering us more than plod and air clutching.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Terrible stats really. Might have to concede defeat on this one and, he'd be one on the chopping block. Then again, he's not alone. Leilua seems to be heading against the grain of the team, offering us more than plod and air clutching.
I think Leilua should be named at lock for us from now on. I see a future for him at lock or prop.

Kylez3

Juniors
Host is being used incorrectly and has received minimal playing time. Mary is playing him as some kind of high impact middle forward when in reality Host is an edge forward who offers high work rate in defence and good footwork + hole-running in attack. I'd personally have him starting and Lawrie coming on from the bench when the speed of the game slows down.

denis preston

First Grade
I thought he was sensational for his first few games of the season replacing an injured Friz on the right edge. Now he just looks busted and under-utilised!
Yes, a big fan but i will concede he has been disappointing of late and perhaps another victim of the coaches lack of awareness.Needs to start and like a lot of his teammates learn how to play with niggling injuries , which i am sure he has got. Other teams cope so why shouldn't we ?

slippery5

Juniors
10 games
0 line breaks
0 line break assists
1 offload
Averages 66 meters

Thats not really setting the world on fire?
Yep, I said last year after his few appearances that he hasn't got enough mongrel in him.
I can't believe Kerr doesn't get a start over him.

denis preston

First Grade
On Facebook , rumor that Dragons are trying to offload him to get big name replacement for Debellin.

If true, than chalk up another cross against our pathways program.

hazzbeen

Bench
Kerr has become our great hope on the back of one game where he wasn’t given huge minutes but he did score a try. Didn’t set the world on fire for our lower grades last year. But with Tyson, Korbin & JDB out we don’t have huge choices available.
These players need time in top grade , not just 20 min .... Will they get a chance here or will it be at another club where they will perform well .....

Old Timer

Coach
He's looked ordinary, he lacks the grunt.
In the 1st few rounds as a starting right edge he was sensational.
Coach then moved him to the bench and then to lock and then defending in the middle off the bench.
The lack of consistently playing the 1 position kills all these young guys as each position requires different disciplines and skill sets.
If people are talking ordinary stats then Lawrie from lock would be even worse than Host's who I do clearly remember making a few tackle busts and offloads early on when a starting player.
For the record our right edge forwards make very few line breaks and Hunt is now the major issue why they don't and so is the abysmal game plan.
Just look at Frizzell who always heads back to the middle when he runs. I have rarely seen him make a break as an edge back rower and he has learnt that even if he runs a hole he will probably not get the ball anyway.
Interesting T Sims looks off the pace on the left edge this year but when Gaz was playing 6 and serving him up the ball he was dynamic.

Crush

Coach
In the 1st few rounds as a starting right edge he was sensational.
Coach then moved him to the bench and then to lock and then defending in the middle off the bench.
The lack of consistently playing the 1 position kills all these young guys as each position requires different disciplines and skill sets.
If people are talking ordinary stats then Lawrie from lock would be even worse than Host's who I do clearly remember making a few tackle busts and offloads early on when a starting player.
For the record our right edge forwards make very few line breaks and Hunt is now the major issue why they don't and so is the abysmal game plan.
Just look at Frizzell who always heads back to the middle when he runs. I have rarely seen him make a break as an edge back rower and he has learnt that even if he runs a hole he will probably not get the ball anyway.
Interesting T Sims looks off the pace on the left edge this year but when Gaz was playing 6 and serving him up the ball he was dynamic.
Still lacks grunt.

Latest posts