What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Loko Charged with high range drink driving.

Usain Bolt

Bench
picresized_1289340257_IMG_3291.jpg

oikee

Juniors
The Titans sacked Paul Carter.
If the dogs dont sack Loko, it will just mean double standards.
Both had issues in the past, the clubs that bought these 2 muppets knew they had loose cannons.

The real point is nobody wins if you allow these eggheads to go unpunished.
Todd Carney should be the codes role model for stupid is what stupid does.
Call it the Forest Gump Punishment.
Dont shite where you sleep.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Parra fans will tell you what a waste of talent this kid is.

Absolute beast in the under 20's, showed glimpses of ability in first grade but injuries have cruelled him so far, this though could be the fatal blow to his career.

bottle

Coach
Yes, excellent logic.
If the Dogs don't sack Loko because the Tits sacked Carter it will be evidence of double standards.
On whose part, the Dogs or the Tits?
f**king genius at work.

Iafeta

Referee
oikee lol. You're a troll battler of epic proportions. Completely different with old mate Carter.

oikee

Juniors
oikee lol. You're a troll battler of epic proportions. Completely different with old mate Carter.

I thought i read somewhere that Loko had some behaviour issues. ?
I might have got this mixed up with injuriy issues.
Either way.
Drink driving kills, he is as bad as a criminal and if he killed my family i would not be happy, as you could imagine.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
This wouldn't have happened if he was still with the Eels,obviously a bad culture out the Doggies way,kick Des Hasler out da comp :crazy:

natheel

Coach
I have 2 half sleeves and one rib done

Maybe it's just me but I enjoy being employable

i cover mine up. Each to their own. But saying he's an idiot only because he has a neck tat is stupid. He obviously has problems beyond that

natheel

Coach
I thought i read somewhere that Loko had some behaviour issues. ?
I might have got this mixed up with injuriy issues.
Either way.
Drink driving kills, he is as bad as a criminal and if he killed my family i would not be happy, as you could imagine.

He's been late to training due to having a big night the night before but seemed to have cleaned up his act but being constantly injured could've been playing with his head and fell in with the wrong crowd?

Carter has been having issues with alcohol for a while

watcher

Juniors
You could actually have a pretty good team of players who have stuffed up, Packer, Friend, Wicks, Myles, Bird, Carter, Smith, Seymour, Loko, Faumuina, Roberts, Auvaa, Earl, Inglis.

They could be called the Morons, though who would want to Manage, Coach, Sponsor or support them.

oikee

Juniors
He's been late to training due to having a big night the night before but seemed to have cleaned up his act but being constantly injured could've been playing with his head and fell in with the wrong crowd?

Carter has been having issues with alcohol for a while

Damn alcohol, you cant ban it, somehow they have to introduce a AAA program.
Barba, Carney, Dugan, Fergo,Carter, Loko, it seems to effect the younger star players.
We do seem to have a pattern forming here.
Maybe a good study or survey should be audited.
Spend a million for a ten dollar question, that will fix it.
This issue also involves family issues and suicide.
So not really a laughing matter.

Last edited:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
You could actually have a pretty good team of players who have stuffed up, Packer, Friend, Wicks, Myles, Bird, Carter, Smith, Seymour, Loko, Faumuina, Roberts, Auvaa, Earl, Inglis.

They could be called the Morons, though who would want to Manage, Coach, Sponsor or support them.

fitler would coach.
johns the manager
sponsor could be man therapy.

Latest posts