What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jake Arthur

pazzaeel

Juniors
I have been reading a bit about him in the TCT pre-season reviews. can anyone tell me a bit more about him? Reading between the lines it looks like he isn't out of place training with the full time squad. Is he being groomed as a Moses replacement?

• assume its BA's son?
  • age?
  • 5/8 or half?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I have been reading a bit about him in the TCT pre-season reviews. can anyone tell me a bit more about him? Reading between the lines it looks like he isn't out of place training with the full time squad. Is he being groomed as a Moses replacement?

• assume its BA's son?
  • age?
  • 5/8 or half?

My two cents, having watched him play a bit of lower grades:

He's a "natural" halfback - a first receiver, with a strong running game, smart kicking game, and crisp passing game.

But the most pleasing aspect, for me, is that he loves getting his hands dirty defensively - he isn't afraid to line up a tight forward, and belt the daylight out of him.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
He looks a little under sized to me, but he should fill out

15252639_1821401028141323_7871753823618912612_o.jpg

strider

Post Whore
He does look tall hey .... wonder if he will stay in the halves when he starts to fill out?

Someone should tell him to keep his tongue in or he will bite it off

arthur-3.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's tall for a half, 6' in the old language, so he's got a bit on Moses

Only criticism I've ever heard was lack of pace but watched him in the schoolboys final and he scored a long range try, then again he'd shit on Alfie in a foot race

Latest posts