What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jake Mullaney - The Future?

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Can anyone confirm a rumour? I was just talking to a mate who has some links with Parramatta. He said there was word they had just signed Jake Mullaney on a two year contract.

Anyone heard anything? There is no concrete source but he has always been pretty good with his tips.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Sorry Tumblingdice, I should have written his full name, it is Matt Ryan apparently, not Beau. I have had a shocker with this post...should have done my own research. Sorry guys.

andrew9148

Juniors
RE mullaney - for a bloke who absolutely killed it in under 20s and cant get a run, its interesting how no other club wants him. Presumably given our salary cap issues and Moltzen ahead of him, he would get released

Matt Ryan ah, there goes a link from the past as his dad was a great Balmain forward, i.e. Trevor

Siro will have to make sure that young Curtis stays a TIGER.