What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamaal Lolesi - Champ

It was a sad day to see Jamaal leave the Raiders

• I dont care, Im a terrorist who hates everyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sure was, A little bit of canberra died that day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
thickos said:
He won't be smiling like that when his team's scrapping for the last position in the 8 while the Raiders are trying to determine who our opposition will be for the 1 v 8 semi final down in Canberra on Sunday arvo in week 1 of the finals! :D :mrgreen:

:-k You idiot!! :lol: :lol: #-o 8-[

paulquinn49

Bench
haha Thickos you dingbat.

Now look at Jamaal. he hasnt played for 5 weeks and he would still be the best back in our club.

Internet star. So literally billions could watch him

Kept Ben Harris in PL

Better team

Its only a matter of time before him and Matty Johns take over the footy show

thickos

First Grade
Raiders 2004 said:
thickos said:
He won't be smiling like that when his team's scrapping for the last position in the 8 while the Raiders are trying to determine who our opposition will be for the 1 v 8 semi final down in Canberra on Sunday arvo in week 1 of the finals! :D :mrgreen:

:-k You idiot!! :lol: :lol: #-o 8-[

Thanks man. I wrote that when I thought we were good #-o :cry: :oops:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I was never impressed with Jamaal at the raiders. Should've and could've been more but wasnt' willing to put his body on the line, in other words I think he was a big girl. He made more metres sideways than forwards, kind of like Martin Offiah in the 94 test series and it absolutely killed me to watch such gutless act on the football field. If you think he has had a good year with the Bulldogs than that's due to the brilliant work of Brent Sherwin. I'm not a terrorist, but I do not miss him at all.

Um Jammer Lammy

Juniors
I always thaught it was matter of time before Jamaal Lolesi developed into a great player, I always thaught he was a little to slow for the wing so the move to centre I think was the best thing for him to progress, I've mention in an earlier thread that we put all the hard yards in developling only to get rid of him and now the dogs are getting all the fruit.

Latest posts