What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham

chunk

Juniors
I know its only one game but he certainly showed tonight that he is world class.

I hope he keeps it up, I think it adds something to our game to see an Englishmen mixing it with the best.

Brutus

Referee
I've always been a fan of this guy.

Is as tough as they come and has some great ball skills.

Dally M prop of the year = James Graham

sputneek

Juniors
He played well, probably cause the conditions resemble england's weather, and he is a star.

Could be rookie of the year too, couldn't he?

I don't know why anyone would be surprised that he's good. He's been England's best player of the last few years, and that includes Ellis and Burgess, so he's hardly going to struggle against Penriff.

user_nat

Coach

I don't know why anyone would be surprised that he's good. He's been England's best player of the last few years, and that includes Ellis and Burgess, so he's hardly going to struggle against Penriff.

Could be wrong, but doesn't playing internationals disqualify you for rookie of the year?
Playing them before debut that is.

RABK

Referee
As good as he was tonight i thought Grant was twice as good. Good for the blues to see Mannah and Grant show some great form first up.

It wasn't a serious question. Just making the point that he is technically an NRL rookie. He's already better than 90% of props in the comp and probably on par with the rest.

DoggiesBro

Juniors

Panthers have two of the best props going round in McKendry and Grant.

He was outstanding James Graham and showed he is one of the best props in the world (not that he hadn't already which is why he has the awards he does)

Hopefully shuts up the haters. He is a gun.

Tough as nails, the work he did, along with the help with his footwork to help set up the Barba try along with the fact he copped that madssive swinging arm and get up and walk it off. TOUGH merkin.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
It wasn't a serious question. Just making the point that he is technically an NRL rookie. He's already better than 90% of props in the comp and probably on par with the rest.

Agree, he is going to be up there with Matt Scott and anyone else considered so good. Will get better and better when he learns the team. Stoked to have him wrapped up for his prime and 3 years.

RABK

Referee
Matt Scott is in a class of his own. Only Gallen if he made a permanent swap could match what he produces week in, week out.

Hannant, Mannah, Civoneceva - Graham could be in their class.

Brutus

Referee
Matt Scott is in a class of his own. Only Gallen if he made a permanent swap could match what he produces week in, week out.

Hannant, Mannah, Civoneceva - Graham could be in their class.

Graham is more skilfull than Scott.

Both great props though.

Y2Eel

First Grade
He has more ball playing ability then all of the halves and hookers in at the club...