What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Matt Scott is in a class of his own. Only Gallen if he made a permanent swap could match what he produces week in, week out.

Hannant, Mannah, Civoneceva - Graham could be in their class.

Wouldn't really argue with that comment to much. Gallen is the best forward in the game, prop or backrow.

Scott is a gun, however i think so far Grahams time was better then Scott's tonight. In saying that Scott last year was probz a bit better.

Hannant doesn't deserve to be mentioned anywhere near that list, he hasn't been a shadow of his 2009 form for multiple years now. Might as well have Shillington, Lahrs, Eastwood etc with him in that list. None have been a top player for a few years now. Not saying they are shit, just not what they did produce recently.

Packy

Bench
I would have thought that having performed well against Australia that he wouldn't really need to prove anything

DoggiesBro

Juniors
haha we have Sandow and Roberts and our halves are still better then what you have...

In case you missed the game, they are a huge reason you lost a 6-0 lead to 18-6. Disgusting game from the pair. Now some eel fans know why roberts was let go by the dogs.

Y2Eel

First Grade
In case you missed the game, they are a huge reason you lost a 6-0 lead to 18-6. Disgusting game from the pair. Now some eel fans know why roberts was let go by the dogs.

Still better then Reynolds and that eels then manly reject :lol:

anjado

Juniors
Graham was always going to be good to great. When you are buying an English International you are buying a quality footballer. Really when was the last time an English international really failed at a club maybe Davies and Platt in 1995 but both were years past their prime.

Morley,Ellis and Burgess have all been very good for their clubs and will continue to be i wouldn't be surprised if more English players come here Ellis and Morley have been 2 of the best forwards in the NRL over the past decade and Graham and Burges both have enormous potential to reach that standard.

dogslife

Coach
In reserve grade where he belongs, just like Ben Roberts, good thing our coach realises it and yours doesn't

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Yeah wasnt so shit in 09 along a good halfback......

How is Keating going by the way?

Thats the problem, you don't have a good halfback. You have a overpriced overhyped speed bump, who kicks into the backs and drops the ball. He is crap. So is roberts, fits in well at the eels.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
In reserve grade where he belongs, just like Ben Roberts, good thing our coach realises it and yours doesn't

And that we aren't paying 200k+ for roberts anymore. Thank f**k.

Could be worse, could be paying sandow 500k+ to lose you games.:lol::lol::lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Thats the problem, you don't have a good halfback. You have a overpriced overhyped speed bump, who kicks into the backs and drops the ball. He is crap. So is roberts, fits in well at the eels.

Atleast when Sandow goes for s big hit it usually comes off how was Reynolds attempts tonight :crazy:

Y2Eel

First Grade
And that we aren't paying 200k+ for roberts anymore. Thank f**k.

Could be worse, could be paying sandow 500k+ to lose you games.:lol::lol::lol:

But your paying that much for Keating to play reserve grade good job :thumb well played sir well played

Sandows been here 1 match scored the only eels try so i wont bag him yet give him till atleast half time next game...

Moffo

Referee
Congratulations James graham on being purchase of the year

Can we just ditch our halves and have barba and graham there? Fair dinkum, we have the worst set of halves in the world

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Doesnt suprise me Graham played well tonight. He was the named the best prop in the world 2 years in a row, and was inspirational for St Helens making the Grand Final.

He'll be a great buy for Canterbury.

Bench
It is no surprise,the ESL has some world class players,they just dont get the recognition they should,in recent times Morley and Ellis have proved this,just wish he came to the WestsTigers.
Good luck to the Dogs,they have got a gem,Des surely has to start him next week,Kasiano isn't half the player Graham is.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Didnt see the game as i went out for dinner after the raiders but Joel Caine was raving about him on the AM on the way home. Sounds like he's showed his class. I think he'll be a great signing for the dogs