What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham

Y2Eel

First Grade
We aren't paying keating 500k nuffie.

Also if your happy with claiming that try sandow got then just shows how sad and foolish you really are. sandow was shit. wasnt worth 50 not to mention 500,000. enjoy another round 26 battle of the spoon.

Roberts genius.....

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Roberts genius.....

as i said, the one who after 5 years of crap we decided to cut loose. your club continued its amazing recruitment plans to follow webb, walker, paul w, hicks.

round 26 battle of the spoon coming up again.

Y2Eel

First Grade
as i said, the one who after 5 years of crap we decided to cut loose. your club continued its amazing recruitment plans to follow webb, walker, paul w, hicks.

round 26 battle of the spoon coming up again.

Still would rather pay a million a season for sandow and roberts then have Reynolds on our books :lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Still would rather pay a million a season for sandow and roberts then have Reynolds on our books :lol:

good to hear, you can have them along with the other nuffies and keep battling for the spoon each year. i don't think you will see a title in the next 20 either. :lol::lol::lol:

LeedsStorm

Juniors
No shit genius. But not in the NRL. And you can hardly call Super League first grade anyway with the amount of reserve graders in it.

Exceptional argument sir. I'm completely in agreement with you that the player the majority of this thread is praising learnt all he knows playing reserve grade for ten years with Ellis, Burgess and several other reserve graders. England. You know that's outside Sydney, right? Muppet

Lambretta

First Grade
Didnt see the game as i went out for dinner after the raiders but Joel Caine was raving about him on the AM on the way home. Sounds like he's showed his class. I think he'll be a great signing for the dogs

Learn to record games :p

He had a very good game and was one of the better players on the field
Actually the whole game was rather entertaining, as was the Raiders v Storm game before it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
unfortunately my apartment block cant get foxtel access. Otherwise it would have been IQ'd and watched
im hoping we'll buy soon and move somewhere where we can get fox.