What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Can't believe the criticism he copped before he even got here. You don't manufacture toughness, leadership and work ethic. He's got all three in spades.

Doga

Juniors
It is no surprise,the ESL has some world class players,they just dont get the recognition they should,in recent times Morley and Ellis have proved this,just wish he came to the WestsTigers.
Good luck to the Dogs,they have got a gem,Des surely has to start him next week,Kasiano isn't half the player Graham is.

To be fair on Kasiano, he was struggling with an illness and did well considering.

Dazraider

Juniors
Forsure Im getting him in my fantasy team if he performs like that again next week. could be another player in teh high 70s to 80s

MrT

Juniors
And that we aren't paying 200k+ for roberts anymore. Thank f**k.

Could be worse, could be paying sandow 500k+ to lose you games.:lol::lol::lol:

Get over yourself Doggies Bro, ur a absolute tool. Came on here to praise Graham then read ur stupid post.

Sandow isn't on 500k and YOUR source is Dailytelegraph.

Oh I'm waiting to hear your excuse for Barba watching 3 bombs and drop the only one he went for UNCONTESTED!!!!!

MrT

Juniors
In case you missed the game, they are a huge reason you lost a 6-0 lead to 18-6. Disgusting game from the pair. Now some eel fans know why roberts was let go by the dogs.
In case you just posted dog sh*t like you usually do, when Roberts went off we struggled as Sandow had more pressure on him.

Dogs played Penrith, one of the weakest teams in the comp this year who copped 2 injuries during the game. Against most teams Dogs would have lost tonight.

By the way Dog Sh*t, No Hayne, Willie Tonga, loko and Ben Smith - all who are starters

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Get over yourself Doggies Bro, ur a absolute tool. Came on here to praise Graham then read ur stupid post.

Sandow isn't on 500k and YOUR source is Dailytelegraph.

Oh I'm waiting to hear your excuse for Barba watching 3 bombs and drop the only one he went for UNCONTESTED!!!!!

He caught one, but again, positioned himself badly for most others.

In case you just posted dog sh*t like you usually do, when Roberts went off we struggled as Sandow had more pressure on him.

Dogs played Penrith, one of the weakest teams in the comp this year who copped 2 injuries during the game. Against most teams Dogs would have lost tonight.

By the way Dog Sh*t, No Hayne, Willie Tonga, loko and Ben Smith - all who are starters

Stop feeding the troll.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Congratulations James graham on being purchase of the year

Can we just ditch our halves and have barba and graham there? Fair dinkum, we have the worst set of halves in the world

FMD, did any kick find the turf apart from grubbers?

I think our entire game plan will be:

1. Kasiano/Graham offloading to Barba for a break.

2. If this fails pass the ball to the centres and hope for the best.

3. If this fails, kick the ball down the throat of the fullback. Pivotal to this is making sure he h moves as little as possible before catching it.

Defence looked way better than last year. Granted Penrith didn't do too much, but the sheer weight of the pressure would have buckled us last year.

Graham was always going to be good to great. When you are buying an English International you are buying a quality footballer. Really when was the last time an English international really failed at a club maybe Davies and Platt in 1995 but both were years past their prime.

Morley,Ellis and Burgess have all been very good for their clubs and will continue to be i wouldn't be surprised if more English players come here Ellis and Morley have been 2 of the best forwards in the NRL over the past decade and Graham and Burges both have enormous potential to reach that standard.

Jordan Tansey was so shit you've forgotten about him.

Mark Edmonson was shit house as well.

RWB

Bench
Panthers have two of the best props going round in McKendry and Grant.

He was outstanding James Graham and showed he is one of the best props in the world (not that he hadn't already which is why he has the awards he does)

Hopefully shuts up the haters. He is a gun.

Tough as nails, the work he did, along with the help with his footwork to help set up the Barba try along with the fact he copped that madssive swinging arm and get up and walk it off. TOUGH merkin.

After seeing a world class prop play maybe now you realise just how shit Kasiano is.

ChokeTrain

Juniors
How the hell did a thread about James Graham turn into an argument between which team has the shittest halves out of the Dogs and Eels.

I'm a Bulldogs fan, and I think we both have very average halves. Sandow and Roberts are brilliant at times but way too inconsistent. I think Reynolds has potential, and needs more maturity but as of now he is no more than an impact player. Better than Keating though. Hodkinson needs to prove himself this year, he has the forward pack he needs.

We have Ennis though, and I hope Parra fans can at least acknowledge the fact that he's better than M Keating. Ennis directs our play, without him, we'd deadset be contenders for the spoon.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
But your paying that much for Keating to play reserve grade good job :thumb well played sir well played

Sandows been here 1 match scored the only eels try so i wont bag him yet give him till atleast half time next game...

We aren't paying keating 500k nuffie.

Also if your happy with claiming that try sandow got then just shows how sad and foolish you really are. sandow was shit. wasnt worth 50 not to mention 500,000. enjoy another round 26 battle of the spoon.

DoggiesBro

Juniors

Your team is shit, panthers would of put 200 on you.

Ben smith a starter :lol: struggled when ben roberts went off :lol::lol:

Pathetic.

ethan tremblay

Juniors
james graham is the best import i've seen, but honestly doggiesbro you have a better team this year and a better coached side as well, but you guys were full strength parramatta were no were near full strength

DoggiesBro

Juniors
james graham is the best import i've seen, but honestly doggiesbro you have a better team this year and a better coached side as well, but you guys were full strength parramatta were no were near full strength

you mean they had players out that helped lead them to the round 26 battle of spoon?

i'm just simplying pointing out that some muppet dribbling on about us, when they lost and the 500k halfback was garbage and the other muppet they try to rub in our face was shithouse too, as usual.

ethan tremblay

Juniors
jesus give your team a compliment and then get that garbage about battle for the spoon? mate we lost 10 games by less than 6 if we win 5 of them games we finish in front of the bullwogs