What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James O'Connor

If this has happened to you on many occasions then maybe you don't understand it. Not a blanket comment - you personally. I have no idea how much rugby union you watch and how often you discuss it. But if something is being said to you on many occasions then there is probably something to it.

Parra it's often something said by elitists to put down people that don't like union.

Heard it all the time at the school I went to.

And I played the game.

Parra

Referee
Not the sort of discussions that are worth having really.

But the elitism is the other way around. Around here anyway. I'd use the term idiots instead of elitists and be correct either way.

Canard

Immortal
Not the sort of discussions that are worth having really.

But the elitism is the other way around. Around here anyway. I'd use the term idiots instead of elitists and be correct either way.

A Rugby LEAGUE forum seems to have a majority of people who like League instead of Union!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHAMP

First Grade
If this has happened to you on many occasions then maybe you don't understand it. Not a blanket comment - you personally. I have no idea how much rugby union you watch and how often you discuss it. But if something is being said to you on many occasions then there is probably something to it.

Not quite. I meet many people. Some of which are privately educated f**kwits who have been indoctrinated into the "rugby union is great bullshit".
People who support league know beyond doubt it is a superior sport to union and get frustrated when dealing with brainwashed morons like yourself.

TheDalek079

Bench
Not quite. I meet many people. Some of which are privately educated f**kwits who have been indoctrinated into the "rugby union is great bullshit".
People who support league know beyond doubt it is a superior sport to union and get frustrated when dealing with brainwashed morons like yourself.

Actually, the people who support league have been indoctrinated into thinking that league is great, when the truth is that rugby is superior

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Actually, the people who support league have been indoctrinated into thinking that league is great, when the truth is that rugby is superior

This is just bullshit you toff.
Go take your shit over to rahrah.com.
Union is on life support in this country.
Thats a fact.

kbw

Bench
I like both.
But there are def people that are completely biased towards RU and people completely biased to RL.
Personally I think there was a bit of a race to see who could take their game backwards with RU winning that one.

Both games have a lot to do to improve will be interesting to see who does it first.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I like both.
But there are def people that are completely biased towards RU and people completely biased to RL.
Personally I think there was a bit of a race to see who could take their game backwards with RU winning that one.

Both games have a lot to do to improve will be interesting to see who does it first.

Heres some tips for RU.
1 revome two players from each side.
2 penalties worth 2 points.
3 scrap those stupid lineouts
4 teach players to tackle
5 teach players to pass
6 trach players to catch
7 stop allowing players to sit down and stop the game because they are buggered.

Theres a start but there is still more work to do.

kbw

Bench
Heres some tips for RU.
5 teach players to pass
6 trach players to catch
7 stop allowing players to sit down and stop the game because they are buggered.

6 and 7 most definitely, but you forgot teaching the backs how to run lines and not run in front of the guy with the ball.

bottle

Coach
Heres some tips for RU.
5 teach players to pass
6 trach players to catch

+1 for point 1. I'm a big fan of revoming.

BODISGOD

Bench
SL needs to sign welsh RU players to make wales more competitive in int RL.

Its upto SL clubs to put the best team they can put out there.

No Super League club can not compete financially for Welsh rugby union players. Super League's salary cap is £1.8 million.

The Top 14 salary cap is £8.6 million and Premierhip Rugby is £4.5 million. They can take the top end Welsh players if they want. Then there are still 4 Welsh regions. They introduced a salary cap of £3.5 million a couple of years ago and can't halt the flow of players from the Regions. That means the Regions are relying on younger or poorer quality Welsh players, who may have been available to SL otherwise.

There is still a lot more talent coming out of the North than any castoff from Welsh union.

Latest posts