What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Lyon is a legend!

tbone10

Juniors
Just putting forward my opinion. The great man just walked into my work at which time i said "welcome to Manly" and he said would you like a beer.

Would Willie Mason do that?

He is going to absolutely murder all comers this season and i can't wait!

mattyg

Bench
tbone10 said:
Just putting forward my opinion. The great man just walked into my work at which time i said "welcome to Manly" and he said would you like a beer.

Would Willie Mason do that?

He is going to absolutely murder all comers this season and i can't wait!

I dunno, but would Jamie Lyon stand around Miranda Fair for a little girl who wants her photo taken with him. Something Willie Mason and Sonny Bill Williams done and more. They waited around for the girls parent to buy a disposable camera, and a pen and paper for an autograph.

Good on Jamie Lyon for doing it, but it was really not necessary for you to add the "Would Willie Mason do that" into it. And for the record, i bet you he would as well. ;-)

tbone10

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
:lol: :lol:

I'd rather have Mason in my team than some chubby traitor ;-)

Well i saw him about a half hour ago, and i tell you, he wasn't lookin all that chubby. Looks in superb shape for the off season

mattyg

Bench
Hutty1986 said:
:lol: :lol:

I'd rather have Mason in my team than some chubby traitor ;-)

:lol:

Is it just me or does 95% of League fans hate Jamie Lyon. I think we have a new favourite for the most hated player in next years poll :) At least Mason has some competition

tbone10

Juniors
No it was actually the other way around.

Isn't it great that one of the most hated players is playing for the most hated club. Bring on Season 2007

mattyg

Bench
Haha i think we have a slight lead over Manly in terms of most hated club at the moment. When Lyon pulls on a manly jumper i expect that to change :lol: I'm looking forward to Round 5. ;-)

greenhat

Juniors
Maybe its just cause I'm in Canberra but I would have thought Easts were the most hated team.

effnic

Bench
Yep Lyon is a legend he just got Sterlo off the footy show so now that should eliminate all parra talk on the show woot woot.

pantherz9103

First Grade
greenhat said:
Maybe its just cause I'm in Canberra but I would have thought Easts were the most hated team.

It seems as though the hate has turned to pity over the last couple of post Fittler seasons.

Angry_eel

First Grade
tbone10 said:
yeah but work is work.....
whats your excuse?
muhahaha. you work at maccas and are showing off about jamie buying you a beer. ofcourse he wants to buy you a beer so he can happy meals and big macs for free.

Angry_eel

First Grade
tbone10 said:
no i don't work at maccas you nobhead

sarcasm is obviously not one of your strong points

Kfc? hungry jacks? Pizza hut? dominoes? what is it? spill the beans.