What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Soward kicks the ball

DJShaksta

First Grade
Are you still here Tartan homo???
Hang on, let me ring your mum and get her to pick you up from daycare.

Quigs

Immortal
Farton Faggoon is alright.

I wouldn't put too munch sh!t on him/her as his big armed bro is one tough hombre, and might cause a few injuries around the joint.

You know how volitale those roidsy things can make you.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Surely

Post Whore
Spartan dragon interesting name

It was certainly shameful when a man with a beard remained the passive partner (pathikos) and it was even worse when a man allowed himself to be penetrated by another grown-up man. The Greeks even had a pejorative expression for these people, whom were called kinaidoi. They were the targets of ridicule by the other citizens, especially comedy writers. For example, Aristophanes (c.445-c.380) shows them dressed like women, with a bra, a wig and a gown, and calls them euryprôktoi, "wide arses".

so are you a wide arse ?

http://www.livius.org/ho-hz/homosexuality/homosexuality.html

Qld Shark

Juniors
Having a discussion with Sharks supporter's is like trying to get a message across to a down-syndrome brick wall...best of luck for Saturday your sh*t-mob is going to need it...
Rest assured if we beat your team expect epic bombardment of abuse.
Down syndrome brick wall, is that possible? I guess their fence had it a few years ago

"Rest assured if we beat your team expect epic bombardment of abuse."

You don't sound too confident
What happens when we kick the sh!t outta your twig homo poo bum bugger farty poo head team? Hey, what then??

Down syndrome brick wall, is that possible? I guess their fence had it a few years ago

What happens when we kick the sh!t outta your twig homo poo bum bugger farty poo head team? Hey, what then??

Then i'll accept whatever abuse you wanna dish out on the Dragons forum like a man.

Who the f**k goes for QLD and Sharks you must have serious problems?
what are you a pedofile or something? go kill yourself you homo!

Hey, what the??

Qld Shark

Juniors
Who the f**k goes for QLD and Sharks you must have serious problems?
what are you a pedofile or something? go kill yourself you homo!

Hey, what the??

Wayne Bennett
Darius Boyd
Neville Costigan
Wendell Sailor

What is a pedofile?

one last question do you have real bushy eyebrows........ bro?

Latest posts