What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarrod Croker: about to destroy record books near you

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Long lauded as the best young centre in the game and an immortal of City v Country football, Jarrod is poised to break all types of records.

Plays his 250th game this week at just 28 years of age.

At number 8 on the all time pointscorer list and poised to set a pointscoring record that may never be topped.

Already 121 tries to his name with many more to come.

Possibly in the top 40 captains of the NRL era.

Will be considered in the top echelon of players over the last 50 years - it's time to celebrate Jarrod's sterling career.

Billythekid

First Grade
Obviously a troll thread but it’s true that Croker may well break a few records, point scoring being one of the most likely ones. He’s no superstar but IMO he’s vastly underrated.

BadnMean

Juniors
He'll be holding the Winfield Cup (whatever they try and call it these days) aloft in a couple of months.

mave

Coach
Records coming out of his ears, but not a premiership to be seen.

This is BYCs future.

The best playa to ever don the white headgear.

Fangs

Coach
Many young children playing rugby league now sport white headgear due to young Croker.

mozza91

Coach
some say 4th, depending on how you feel about Bj, Wighton and Cotric!
And would STILL be walk up start for most NRL clubs, most especially yours

Dem Raiders go deeeep.
Croker is going to hold a ton of NRL records and so he should. What a star
I’d rather have Kyle Lovett and an on contract Wes Naiqama as my centres ahead of Croker with his shit defence, non existent passing game and constant whinging.

jim_57

Staff member
I'd say he'll probably be "pushed out" by the age of 31-32 as younger players come through and Croker starts to decline a bit with age. Unfortunately for him that probably won't leave him enough time to get those records, especially if Smith plays another year. Good luck to the bloke though.

nick87

Coach
I’d rather have Kyle Lovett and an on contract Wes Naiqama as my centres ahead of Croker with his shit defence, non existent passing game and constant whinging.

That's good. Acceptance of who and what you are is a good thing for the fan base. Kyle Lovett and Wes Naiqama are the sort of players that team deserves.

Latest posts