What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarrod Croker best young centre in the game?

Pac

Juniors
According to Raiders fans he is. He has to be one of the worst defensive centres in the game. His attack is nothing special either.
I would have Linertt, Gagai, O'neil, Chambers, and even Morgan over him.

Paullyboy

Coach
I love the raiders, but to suggest Croker doesn't have a lot of improvement required to be even considered a great centre is an understatement. He towelled up hodges all night a couple of years ago when we massacred the broncos one night but he has had plenty of average showings since then as well.

beave

Coach
661528-jarrod-croker.jpg

There's a 50% chance he is the best young center in the game...............

skeepe

Immortal
It was a troll comment by skeepe. He even said later on in the thread that he needed to find new bait.

New belt, as in I can't fit any more notches on the current one. Same meaning I guess. Good to see I can still throw one out there and get a bit every now and then.

bileduct

Coach
I love the raiders, but to suggest Croker doesn't have a lot of improvement required to be even considered a great centre is an understatement. He towelled up hodges all night a couple of years ago when we massacred the broncos one night but he has had plenty of average showings since then as well.
He was absolutely destroyed by Adam MacDougall and looked extremely poor.

Charlie124

First Grade
Kane Linnett is up there with probably 4 or 5 others, but there's no clear standout. Oh, and Croker is certainly not one of those 4 or 5 others. Gagai has looked great since going to the Knights and Hurrell is a machine, but i suppose it depends on what skills you value more in a centre. Linnett has great defense and is better than average in attack, Gagai is great in attack and holds his own in defense. Hurrell is a monster in attack but not as good as the other two defensively.

Latest posts