What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarrod Mullen picked as NSW halfback

badav

Bench
This should be interesting. Mullen looks talented. But whether he can handle origin at age 20 is another story.

Knight87

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Yes..so are you telling us something new or not?

Well, I don't know if it has already been mentioned on these forums or not, but I just saw it on the Yahoo website

perverse

Referee
lockyno1 said:
It has been obvious for THREE days and is all over all papers today!
and yet the threads in the state of origin forum still have had people voting kimmorley up until an hour or 2 ago.

totally fair enough to post this news.

hardly seems reliable news from the article.. but if it's proven true (and i'm quite sure it will be) congratulations to our young new half. i wish him all the best and hope he turns it up for his doubters.

DeeGan

Bench
Look, if this is true, as a QLD fan applaud the NSW selectors for taking a calculated gamble on this kid. This is a selection that really brings some added expectation to the series. The Kid, heir to throne of Newcastle taking on Johnathan Thurston heir to the throne of the world of rugby league now Joey has retired.

My only hope is he is not made a scapegoat if in fact NSW fail in 2007 ;-)

As I said in another thread, Muz should bring in Johns (both in fact) to mentor their halves.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Source: Laurie Daley having it off over Mullen on Saturday night.

brooksy19

Bench
Good call Dodge, he was blowing his load on air.

Man I hate Laurie "You just can't afford to do that" Daley.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nothing to do with Sherwin, or anyone at all. Just making note of Daley's unprofessional on-air wankathon he had over Mullen.

Frederick

Staff member
Dodger said:
Source: Laurie Daley having it off over Mullen on Saturday night.
Watching the game over yesterday, and it seemed like Warren Smith was the one cumming over Mullen. Daley said a few words, but generally kept quite on the topic.

skeepe

Immortal
Frederick said:
Watching the game over yesterday, and it seemed like Warren Smith was the one cumming over Mullen. Daley said a few words, but generally kept quite on the topic.

Yep, but don't let the truth get in the way of a Dodge/Dodger/Timmah/JADF/Timmah/Dodger rant, eh?

bula_stormer

Juniors
Mullen?? They're kidding themselves, i cant belive he got mentioned let alone picked. Both teams selectors dont have a clue at all.
No Bowen, No Slater, Mullen of all people got chosen.
And no Hoffman.