What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne criticises pricks in pink for not giving Parramatta Eels a fair go

Gronk

Staff member
Paul Kent on 360 last night is shaking his head at why Parra would resign Hayne. What a dick seriously.

He made the comment - where was this form at the start of the year ? He was out injured for 10 or so weeks you complete dickhead.!

Yeah he really has tunnel vision for Hayne. Will never give him credit. He could score 7 tries tomorrow night and dazzle the world and Kent would be :rolleyes:.

All because he called Kent out whilst at the Tits and claimed that he was making shit up.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Paul Kent on 360 last night is shaking his head at why Parra would resign Hayne. What a dick seriously.

He made the comment - where was this form at the start of the year ? He was out injured for 10 or so weeks you complete dickhead.!

Saw his rant on FB, he really does struggle with the English language this bloke

He is also a perfect fit for the Murdock media, he is just a pissed off ex failed league player that has agendas against the Eels and Hayne and very little or no credibility, but thats suits Murdocks MO cuz there are a lot of fans who also hate Parra and Hayne and they will click on his tripe because they are no more intelligent than he is.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hayne gets in their face and calls them out on shit. No surprises that Kent would want to try and get one over him.

strider

Post Whore

At the start of the year he thought it was a massive rort we signed him at all ... lol

Bandwagon

Staff member

Yeah, he seemingly went out of his way to completely ignore this inconvenient fact , whilst scrambling for other "facts" to prove his point.

The funniest bit though was after having done this, and being asked if he had an ulterior motive or agenda due to previous animosity between himself and Hayne, he denied it.

Kornstar

Coach
Kent hates Hayne almost as he does the Eels, sad prick.

I used to watch NRL360 to support having a league channel finally after all these years but i just can't watch anything with him on it.

I still don't know why Fox Sports think we want low life scumbags from the media on their shows?

Put more ladies on the channel, they are positive, enthusiastic and don't just want to put shit on everyone all the time. They add much more value than the journalists!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Put more ladies on the channel, they are positive, enthusiastic and don't just want to put shit on everyone all the time. They add much more value than the journalists!!
Exactly.

I want to know what Hootie McBoob and Chesty La Rue have to say!!!

Gazzamatta

Coach
I used to watch NRL360 to support having a league channel finally after all these years but i just can't watch anything with him on it.

I still don't know why Fox Sports think we want low life scumbags from the media on their shows?

And nuffy Sharks and Tigpies players.

El Diablo

Post Whore
interpretation of this is don't penalise teams playing Parra

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/n...n/news-story/ba15a28191c5a3721e484bfa2d523fe3

‘Not every game is the same’: Football boss Graham Annesley tells refs to show some discretion

The NRL have given the whistleblowers licence to show some discretion in 2019 with football boss Graham Annesley rejecting a “one size fits all” approach.

By Steve Zemek
AAP
February 1, 20198:30am

The NRL have given the whistleblowers licence to show some discretion in 2019 with football boss Graham Annesley rejecting a “one size fits all” approach.

The game’s administrators will head into the new season with one goal firmly in mind — keeping the ball in play for longer and cutting down on stoppages.

In the wake of last year’s ill-fated crackdown — which saw an additional 700 penalties blown and an extra 200 shots at goal taken compared to 2017 — the focus is on free-flowing football.

Annesley said Rugby League Central was not trying to influence the way sides play but he wanted his referees to “read the game” and to show some discretion.

“I’m very much against edicts and this isn’t an edict,” Annesley told AAP.

“This is just an officiating philosophy.

“Last year there was an attempt to referee each game in a very similar manner regardless of what happened on the field.

“The philosophy I want them to take into the 2019 season is that not every game is the same. Sometimes that requires a different approach.

“We’re not doing anything drastic, we’re not reinventing the wheel. My objective is that if we do this successfully, the people won’t realise the referees are doing anything differently.” Among the NRL’s timesaving measures being implemented this season are a five-second reduction in the scrum and dropout clocks plus a requirement that sin-binned players must run off the field.

Annesley said there would be no radical change in interpretations but wanted his referees to develop a feel for the game and penalise — or put the whistle in their back pocket — accordingly.

“There are subtleties around this,” Annesley said.

“A referee can have a good game with five penalties, they can have a bad game with five penalties because he’s just ignored everything.

“A referee can have a poor game with 20 penalties or he can have a very good game with 20 penalties because he’s had to be much more assertive because of the way the game is being played.”

strider

Post Whore
Its ok. By about round 6 greenburg will announce an edict to be more balck and white

strider

Post Whore
Its ok. By about round 6 greenburg will announce an edict to be more balck and white