What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne criticises pricks in pink for not giving Parramatta Eels a fair go

Gazzamatta

Coach
I can see Paul Gallan infesting the media when he retires

similar to his carry of the footy, killing anything else worthwhile
The selfish pr*ck is going to have another season in his 38th year. Grub. This egocentric nuffy needs to stfu.
"Mr 79 mins, 40 seconds, behind on the scoreboard, lets do one more settler".
What is it with the Media and Sharks players. All boofheads and all put forward as experts. Grrrrrr.

T.S Quint

Coach
I don’t know what Gallen is crapping on about.
Hayne’s form has been fine when he has been on the field. He has spent some time off it because of injury, but what was wrong with his form before then?

Legion

Juniors
Virtually every post of yours is about Hayne's limitations. I politely point out a couple of counter points for your consideration and you immediately launch into a Hayne is your 'special friend' response.

That's priceless!

If you had comprehension skills you'd realise that many of us (myself included) have already made those observations.

Prediction? You'll raise your percentage of posts about Hayne from 92% up to 97%.

Thanks Einstein. I already pointed that out.

No, my initial post was about Hayne not living up to his potential because he's got a piss-poor attitude from others making excuses for him all of his life, like a protected, pampered poodle.
As a blues supporter it's frustrating & I wondered what Eels supporters thought.

You guys got overly defensive, called me 'Bart' & then you claimed that I said that 'Hayne was shit' when that's not even close.

If we agree on something it's certainly not because you 'already pointed that out'.
It's unlikely that another club will offer him a contract because he's too temperamental, lazy & inconsistent.
Just ask the Titans if they got value for money or if they'd sign him again.

Legion

Juniors
You think he only going to sign another 1-year contract?

The Eels wouldn't offer him anything longer than a year. Too much of a risk.
Has he honoured any of his contracts? Ever? Even he doesn't know what he's doing next week much less 2020.

As I said ^^^ above; I doubt that any other club would offer him a contract.
Here's where it gets interesting; Hayne will not be offered what he thinks he's worth. Parra, if they're smart, will offer winger money. Hayne will expect fullback money.

Eels supporters love Hayne & he draws fans to the footy ground, which is why Parra will probably offer him another 1 year contract.

Hayne is Hayne. Barring injuries, here at Parra, we know what we'll get from him and if the price is right, few have a problem with it. If no other club offers him a contract it will be because a) they know that too and b) we offered him enough to stick around and do the job we need him to do.
Your opinion and your stance on the matter will have 0 to do with what happens next.
I hope he stays at the right price. If the club can manage that, job well done I say.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No, my initial post was about Hayne not living up to his potential because he's got a piss-poor attitude from others making excuses for him all of his life, like a protected, pampered poodle.
As a blues supporter it's frustrating & I wondered what Eels supporters thought.

You guys got overly defensive, called me 'Bart' & then you claimed that I said that 'Hayne was shit' when that's not even close.

If we agree on something it's certainly not because you 'already pointed that out'.
It's unlikely that another club will offer him a contract because he's too temperamental, lazy & inconsistent.
Just ask the Titans if they got value for money or if they'd sign him again.
'Perplexed' is probably a more appropriate descriptor than 'defensive'.

Spend some more time on here and you might find that you are preaching to the converted. He has been absolutely reamed on this forum in the past. Fully understand that you don't rate him. A lot of parra fans don't either. Difference is that he is one of our players and just like everyone who wears the blue and gold we try and give them our support.

Unless of course, they f**k up in a big way. Then we skin the merkins alive.

Legion

Juniors
The selfish pr*ck is going to have another season in his 38th year. Grub. This egocentric nuffy needs to stfu.
"Mr 79 mins, 40 seconds, behind on the scoreboard, lets do one more settler".
What is it with the Media and Sharks players. All boofheads and all put forward as experts. Grrrrrr.

You don't like Gal? "selfish pr*ck ... egocentric .... grub"? (Sounds like you've got him confused with Show Pony Boy Hayne) Sure you're not a Qld'er?

Gallen is a bloody champion & can play for as long as he likes. He'll hang up his boots when the times right. He puts in week in week out & is a great team player. A Blues legend.

He'll also make a great footy commentator because he speaks his mind. No airy-fairy limp-wristed politically correct nonsense from Gal.

You don't like Gal? "selfish pr*ck ... egocentric .... grub"? (Sounds like you've got him confused with Show Pony Boy Hayne) Sure you're not a Qld'er?

Gallen is a bloody champion & can play for as long as he likes. He'll hang up his boots when the times right. He puts in week in week out & is a great team player. A Blues legend.

He'll also make a great footy commentator because he speaks his mind. No airy-fairy limp-wristed politically correct nonsense from Gal.
Well done. You almost made a post that wasn't about Hayne at all. I'm backing you to get there eventually.

Happy MEel

First Grade

The time was right about 3 years ago and Gal is the furthest thing from a team player you can get. This was highlighted when he took a hit up with 15 seconds to go earlier this year when the Sharks were down less than a converted try and throughout his origin career when he demanded the ball so often inside QLDs 20m.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

All his life, wut, the whole 30 years ?

I seem to recall he didn't need excuses around 2009, was rated the best in the world around that era

Its generalised statements like that which are just completely illogical and why you are being called out

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
26b008f36129a758833eab710e720ed30baff79e

Last edited:

Legion

Juniors
All his life, wut, the whole 30 years ?

I seem to recall he didn't need excuses around 2009, was rated the best in the world around that era

Its generalised statements like that which are just completely illogical and why you are being called out

My comment had nothing to do with his form or playing ability & you're taking it completely out of context. I would've expected better from admin.

Take off your rose coloured glasses & read my posts again.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
My comment had nothing to do with his form or playing ability & you're taking it completely out of context. I would've expected better from admin.

Take off your rose coloured glasses & read my posts again.

no thanks, it made no sense when I first read it, its hardly going to change

why is it that people say you are taking it out of context when try defend the indefensible ?