What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

Strangenuts

Juniors
"The funny thing is the same people who bag Hayne for being a prima donna when the team is struggling are the same hypocrites who jump on the bandwagon when he wins us games."

Who are these people?

#LetsNameandShame.

ROGUE

Juniors
Cheers fellas........Damn R.N.S.H won't let us in until her contractions are 2 mins apart and they're currently 5-10 mins apart and have been for the last 30hrs. Kicked us out at 1am this morning cause there weren't any beds available.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
He is a great player but he is also a massive tool.

Still I'd pick him first in any side. Not only is he amazingly talented, even when he is not in form he is great and can lift a side.

Agent Mulder

Bench
I wouldn't swap him for any player in the game. The best player we have had since Jason Smith.

If Hayne left the club i don't think i would follow the Eels anymore and i've been an Eel fan for over 20 years, This kid is the real deal, If we are paying him 500k a year we are getting a bargin.

He is a superstar and one the best to ever pull on the blue and gold.
With Hopoate coming in 2014 Why the hell would you release Hayne? That would make us much weaker, I mean 1.Hayne 4.Hopoate would look awesome.

Also on Jason Smith, He was the best player we signed had since Sterling retired, He was the shit.

Agent Mulder

Bench
I remember in 2009 when we played the Tigers and he did that famous chip and chase to seal the win. I have never been more pumped in my life at a game. During the celebrations a Tigers supporter accused me of spitting on him as I cheered. I'm not one for violence especially when my boy is with me but that incident was the closest I have ever been to decking someone at the footy. I just used other means for him to realise that fighting me was not the best option for him. ;-)

Geez those Tigers fans are a bunch of whingers
You should of told him to "Man up you f*cken skirt"

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Should be full back for Nsw then Ricky would
Not have to worry about how he was going to score more
Points then Qld or which player was going take charge of our attack.

Murf

Juniors
Why Ricky wont pick him at fullback is beyond me, surely he has some sort of personal problem with him. Not knocking Snake, I think he is a great player, but he isnt in the same class as Hayne. Hayne is easily the best player in NSW and on his day, the world.

Ollie Webb

Juniors
Since he made his debut in 2006, Hayne has more highlights reels than some players have had in a career. I’ve been watching my team since the mid 1970’s and in my opinion he stands as tall as Sterling, Price and Kenny. When he fires, we usually win and he has basically done it on his own unlike players like Slater who has the best hooker that has ever played the game and one mighty halfback to support him. Similar arguments can be made with Brett Stewart and Matt Bowen.

I know that Hopoate is coming in 2014 but if Kearney and co thinks that a player that has had 2 years off can replace Hayne they have rocks in their head. Forget the new recruits, this man should be priority number 1 and be made an Eel for Life. Nothing besides a premiership would make me happier.

Enjoy. My kid has watched this video about 1000 times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOX8Ql53vSo

It is common knowledge in rugby league circles that SK does not have a high regard for Hayne and is not keen on retaining him beyond his current deal.

Avenger

Immortal
If we come last We won't have to worry about what SK thinks. He will be gone. If however we make a run this year it will be because of Hayne. SK will then change his tune seeing that Hayne saved his immediate career.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It is common knowledge in rugby league circles that SK does not have a high regard for Hayne and is not keen on retaining him beyond his current deal.
And what proof do you have for this???? Sounds like more BS to me. Hayne is in the top 5 players in the game IMO and only someone without a clue can see that. IE Ricky Stuart - and people want him here :lol:

if thats true (which i doubt) kearney is either a lunatic or an egomaniac to throw away an ex australian and current state of origin player just because you dont like them is insanity of the highest order

this isnt like shack if he punts hayne there will be hell to pay from both the media and fans

lingard

Coach
Thanks brother, he should just never be allowed to leave until retirement. Make him the highest paid player in the game, the crowds and sponsorship that he brings pays his wages 10 fold.

PS : My son started being a fanatic after that run in 2009.

My 14 year old doesn`t like footy at all, but in `09, he watched quite a few games on telly with me, just because Jarryd Hayne was playing. (Didn`t work with the wife, though - she still hates football!)