What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

Floodwaters

Juniors
See Manu Vatuvei. That would be my guess as to his future employment once he gets out.

Good chance, Hayne will have f**k all left come 2026 and he won't any viable source of big income.. Sponsors won't want a bar of him, professional sport will turn there back on him so I career in the media is a no go.. he'll have to get a normal job..

Did you see the supporters outside court, majority were islanders who showed they have zero regard for women when they said to a female reporter "we should spit on you like the dog you are".

Lets face it Hayne was never regarded good with the fans, I seen on many occasions over the years him snobbing young kids and he often walked around like he was king shit so if I had to pick a couple who would find themselves in a mess like this Hayne would have been one of them.

Hayne will no doubt have to get a normal job when he gets out of jail, this whole legal process would have taken a chunk and he threw away a ton of money chasing his dreams / shitting on Titans.

Doesnt matter that they are Islanders, I’ve got some Islander friends and neighbours. Good as gold. Good and bad in all cultures.

Hayne's a grub, convicted rapist, but still seems to have a lot of supporters?

But what's the bet he'll still end up on Dancing With The Stars or some shit in 2025 or 2026.

(Or maybe on The Bachelor, if his missus uses her brain during the next 3 years.)

A 10 episode reality tv show from prison with all profits to charity.

He plays guitar and stuff, he can give small concerts.

That judge einfeld who tried to escape that parking ticket, helped a lot of prisoners with their cases, once he got his head around his culpability.

I heard an interview with him once. He said he was “ unwell at the time” but also he admitted he f**ked up and deserved his punishment. A bit more polite but anyway, that was the gist.

So something bad to something good. He’s done his time, career ruined, but he’s done his best to make amends. I kind of respect him more for that.

betcats

Referee
Tony Williams had two contracts torn up and manly told him not to come to the 2011 gf celebration and now he’s remorseful for his comments lol to late you dumb f**k your days of getting paid even reserve grade money are goone.

Chippy73

Bench
Have you noticed that many current and ex NRL players, including esteemed super commentators Corey Parker and Blocker Roach, butcher the verb "come" by never using its past tense form "came".

"We come here yesterday to...."

How did Aussie RL players en masse miss out on learning the past tense of one of the most common English verbs?

It's like a glitch in the matrix designed to piss me off. Or maybe it is an Aussie education thing. Admittedly, slightly less annoying than youse.

I do agree with u but had to post this anyway..

1506096489-2266518.jpg

Jim Rockford

Bench
I can never get my head around using the word dog as a derogatory insult. A dog is one of the most loyal animals around, yet it is used by crims and other low life’s to ridicule and insult others. As for Hayne’s entourage and friends behaving in such a way, I am not surprised at all.
Back when I was a teenager I had some friends and we used to call each other Dog-Brother. It meant someone who was loyal and could be trusted no matter what.

Tony Williams had two contracts torn up and manly told him not to come to the 2011 gf celebration and now he’s remorseful for his comments lol to late you dumb f**k your days of getting paid even reserve grade money are goone.

Yeah he made several excuses and at least some of his language seemed quite insincere.

He muttered something about loyalty as well.

Of course the show of remorse arrives after the punishments not beforehand.

Seems he did everything humanly possible to destroy what was left of his name.

betcats

Referee
Yeah he made several excuses and at least some of his language seemed quite insincere.

He muttered something about loyalty as well.

Of course the show of remorse arrives after the punishments not beforehand.

Seems he did everything humanly possible to destroy what was left of his name.

Yep very insincere.

I wonder was he ever in court with Hayne or in contact with him during his trial or since the guilty verdict? Or was the sum total of his support for his "brother" an instagram post while Hayne when is sitting in a cell? He has thrown away the last bit of his career for nothing.

Yep very insincere.

I wonder was he ever in court with Hayne or in contact with him during his trial or since the guilty verdict? Or was the sum total of his support for his "brother" an instagram post while Hayne when is sitting in a cell? He has thrown away the last bit of his career for nothing.

Let’s take a closer look at the highlights of Tony’s belated attempt at an apology:

Like this classic:

“ I hope she does recover from whatever she has gone through...”

This is Williams casting doubt on what a jury has actually found as beyond a reasonable doubt with the judge in total agreement. Because Tonys gone thru all of the evidence carefully no doubt an found a dozen or so irrefutable errors of law.

“ My anger was about my mate...going to gaol.”

If anything, Tony should be angry with his mate for being a f**king rapist.

If a mate of mine was found guilty of being a convicted rapist, I’d be pretty angry with him Tony.

Not the victim, not the cops, not the courts and his life span as a mate of mine came to an end two milliseconds after the verdict. We’d all let him rot.

He wasn’t arrested for j-walking.

We found out in the same transcript he has 6 sisters. Wtf Tony, would you stay brotherly and loyal if your perverted mate caught a taxi and sung his oasis shite at their place? I doubt it.

I’m trying to find Inu’s “apology” to see if that has any legs either.

I’m thinking “no chance” and that the cat has a better chance of sounding more sincere about its love for me during its dinner time. Purring and all that crap!

I don’t hate Tony, I just think he’s beyond stupid. No wonder his career tanked.

I’m no pious cop-sniffing bitch, but tonys misguided sense of loyalty would make a bikie blush. He’s not irredeemable, but f**k, long road ahead.

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
If a mate of mine was found guilty of being a convicted rapist, I’d be pretty angry with him Tony.

Not the victim, not the cops, not the courts and his life span as a mate of mine came to an end two milliseconds after the verdict. We’d all let him rot.

He wasn’t arrested for j-walking.

I can not like this part of your post enough - The prick would be dead to me if he were one of my mates

I can not like this part of your post enough - The prick would be dead to me if he were one of my mates

Thanks.

The moment we start making these exceptions and excuses for this kind of thing, we are pretty much gone as a functioning society.

I will chase down the Inu backflip and see if he does a better job.

I’m pretty forgiving or whatever, but Tony’s initial comments came from a very bad place. He appeared to lack any insight, moral compass and compassion.

Hes the one who needs the help.

AJB1102

First Grade

It's interesting. I'd stake everything on my best mate being stitched up if he copped a serious charge of any type based on growing up with the bloke. In a his word against theirs situation I don't think the opinion of 12 random strangers would change mine.

Hopefully never gotta test that.

ACTPanthers

Bench
It's interesting. I'd stake everything on my best mate being stitched up if he copped a serious charge of any type based on growing up with the bloke. In a his word against theirs situation I don't think the opinion of 12 random strangers would change mine.

Yeah I see where you’re coming from brother I really do.

I hope that too.

Hello brotherlys and welcome back to our next instalment of apology assessments.

Tonite we look at Krisnans effort and will try to dissect it and determine it’s meaning and effect.

Its on the Instagram, anyway, let’s jump straight into it:

“A very touchy subject hence why I felt I should write about it”

Its not a “touchy subject” it is the rape of a young women in her bedroom and it’s not sensitive, it’s just plain f**king wrong. There’s no sensitivity about it, except for the victim. Not you Krisnan!

“ I for one, don’t support any rapist”

Well you should have said “ I for one, don’t support brotherly Jarryd, who is a rapist”

Ki did not link Jarryd to the crime, although earlier he tried to exculpate Jarryd in his vile pro-ConAir rant. Why is he not openly connecting the two?

“ I too have sisters, mothers....”

The same argument as Tony. He couldn’t possibly be a bad guy, because he has women close to him. He is appealing to these relationships because he wants to show his virtue. By the way Krisnan, most of us guys have mothers.... it’s a bit off because he’s actually using and relying on these relationships to help recover from a bad mistake he made earlier. It’s a pretty low-brow deployment. Not evil, just selfish.

“ trust me...”

That’s very difficult after your support of Hayne and now your backflip. A lot of people use this expression to emphasise a point and many lie when the use it. It is meaningless.

“ I don’t condone that behaviour”

Once again, he does not connect the rape to Jarryd. It’s a deliberately distant and vague.

“ Hope youse understand me a bit more now”

Well Krisnan, everything you’ve said leads me to the conclusion that you lack any insight at all and your refusal to link your friend to the crime of which he is convicted indicates delusion or genuine disbelief in his guilt. You avoided the connection multiple times. It doesn’t cut it buddy.

Inu is a complete dipstick. Nothing he has said helps him. It really shows he hasn’t got his head around the issue.

I thought so!

Last edited:

Cowsboy

Juniors

I agree, in principle, but I have been one of those 12 random strangers in an old rape case (as in it had happened 10 years earlier) where all 12 of us thought that the 2 guys had done it. But, and this is something the judge mentioned numerous times, the burdon of the jury is to be "beyond reasonable doubt". The guys I ruled on got off because of that.
I would stake my life on the fact that almost all 12 of those random strangers have their own best mate who believe in their honesty to the same extent as you believe in your mate who is facing those charges.
If those 12 randoms are unanimous and they are beyond reasonable doubt then you have to accept it.
I only hope you, and I, never have any of our best mates in that position.
Yes, Williams and Inu are dipsticks for articulating their opinion.
Yes, I can still understand them having that opinion.

Latest posts