What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne

Jason Maher

Immortal
Hayne is like a fullback and five-eighth in one package (ala Lockyer), whereas Slater is just an out-and-out brilliant fullback.

And yes, I do think Slater is that good he would have made a mark in a lesser team.

thorson1987

Coach
Hayne is like a fullback and five-eighth in one package (ala Lockyer), whereas Slater is just an out-and-out brilliant fullback.

And yes, I do think Slater is that good he would have made a mark in a lesser team.

That felt dirty saying that didn't it JM

Jason Maher

Immortal
I hate Slater, that doesn't mean I think he's shit. I realise that's how the equation goes for a lot of people on LU, but it's not how I think.

I still want to lynch him for the 08 World Cup final though.

chrisD

Coach
So what is that, 4/5 or 3/4 with Hayne at FB? In an era QLD were dominant and allegedly one of the best teams ever assembled.

With QLD on a steep decline and mentally fragile, and Hayne's FB spot cemented it's very unlikely QLD could win 2 out of 3 games in the next few years.