What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Well done tonearm for comming back to this thread and copping it.

We all make mistakes. This one was gold, though.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Biggest thread backfire ever? Hayne has just been the best NSW player 2 games in a row, and this dipsh*t didn't want him in the side....

Nah not the biggest thread backfire ever hahaha. If you believe it there is actually a thread from February 05 in the Wests Tigers forum where the guy who started the thread said that the tigers were certainties for the spoon in 05 hahahahaha well we all know what happened in 05 :p

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Nah not the biggest thread backfire ever hahaha. If you believe it there is actually a thread from February 05 in the Wests Tigers forum where the guy who started the thread said that the tigers were certainties for the spoon in 05 hahahahaha well we all know what happened in 05 :p

I know of 2 that can beat that?

Poor Boy Blues "News Ltd to withdraw by 2013".

And of course "BIG FINANCIAL NEWS"

forward pass

Coach
Hayne should be the fullback for NSW next year.

I agree but the idiotic selectors will not want to drop the captain so he has very little chance.

They created a massive rod for their back by announcing Gidley as captain early in the year. Now they are stuck with him at FB - he should be on the bench.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Next years Stewart all fullback, Hayne and Morris on the wings, Gidley playing for Newcastle.

Id be happy with that.

Although Jarryd Hayne played awsome again in game 3, he wasnt as prominant as he was in games 1 and 2. It is very interesting that when NSW finally play good, Jarryd Hayne suddenly gets less attendtion. Next year, if NSW play well, hopefull we will have other players play better then our freak of a winger.

How ever, next year Jarryd Hayne might be playing fullback for Parra so well, NSW selectors might have to pick him there. Dont discount it. Not many would have thought that Brett Stewart would be NSW fullback when Mini was running around.

Last edited:

isaiah

Bench
was quoted by dean titchie the other day as saying that qld fought because they felt so bad losing in front of their home crowd!

he should know how that feels. sounds like a back handed swipe at his team mates after losing the live game 2 in sydney. series over!

andrew057

First Grade
I heard on the radio hard headed sticky wants to stick by Brett Morris.

I can just see it next year him picking Morris again while Hayne is dishing up 7 linebreak assists a game.

Good stuff sticky

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Morris - Boyd = average winger

Hayne would have owned the Maroons right edge defence. Too late now, though. Inglis and/or Hodges will be there for Nielson next time. Yow Yeh usually jams in very well, but he didn't trust Nielson enough.

Latest posts