What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne

ouchie

Juniors
Ok we all know what happened in tonights game. Hayne gives Slater a lil headbutt. Lets just say Hayne is found guilty and is to miss one game, but we have a bye next week, how does that work?

Surely if that was in origin, nothing would happen.

Hope Slater is out as well for origin.

Forty20

First Grade
Ok we all know what happened in tonights game. Hayne gives Slater a lil headbutt. Lets just say Hayne is found guilty and is to miss one game, but we have a bye next week, how does that work?

Surely if that was in origin, nothing would happen.

Hope Slater is out as well for origin.

If he does cop 1 week the only possibility of him bypassing that for Origin is being named for Wenty but even then I don't think that works these days.

Our second bye comes at the worst possible time for a 1 week sabbatical.

Bazal

Post Whore
I wouldn't suspend either of them...soft incidents really. That said, both will probably miss Origin so a rubbish MRC can feel like they're fixing the game somehow :roll:

strider

Post Whore
its impossible for hayne to play SOO if he gets 1 or more games suspension - no wenty, etc etc - none of that - he gets picked for SOO so thats the game he misses .... he's pretty much gone - pretty dumb

the further problem is that he will then try to challenge it instead of an early guilty plea (cos he'll try anything to get off for SOO) - and he'll fail and end up with a longer suspension and miss games for us too :(

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Im sure Hayne won't mind missing one origin game considering the Blues are massive losers coached by a loser.

MaxZ/3iaGGiZ

Juniors
How dare that Slater touch The Chosen One!!!!
I almost jumped the fence to take on Slater myself but realised the good lord didn't bless me with the guns needs to win such fights against big men so I sat back full of confidence knowing The Chosen One can take care of himself.

Fui!!!

Juniors
I loved at the end:

"Big game for us, not for the 2 points, but for the satisfaction of beating Melbourne."

:lol: LEGEND!

sarahk

Juniors
Haynetrain youre so famous that even on the AFL forum they were talking about you and how youre probably a closet AFL supporter on an NRL forum.

natheel

Coach
Haynetrain youre so famous that even on the AFL forum they were talking about you and how youre probably a closet AFL supporter on an NRL forum.

really? hahahaha thats awesome...probably is...wouldnt be surprised with the drivle he brings up

Eelementary

Post Whore
He WILL be charged. He WILL cop a suspension.

Now, the interesting part - what if NSW, knowing he won't be able to play anyway, don't pick him, and then his suspension has to actually count as an Eels game?

:crazy:

natheel

Coach
He WILL be charged. He WILL cop a suspension.

Now, the interesting part - what if NSW, knowing he won't be able to play anyway, don't pick him, and then his suspension has to actually count as an Eels game?

:crazy:

That's what I was thinking too but the team gets announced Monday yeh? If so surely nsw will pick him just incase

Good to see that he showed a bit of pride for the Eels instead of worrying about rep footy. Cared for the jumper he was wearing at the time.

attamarrap

Juniors
it was ridiculous the way vossy carried on about it if he does get rubbed out of origin slater should too. There was more intent in his elbow.
The "headbutt" was like terry hill and hoppa not much in either but haynes gonna cop it and miss origin unfortunately

84 Baby

Referee
It was brilliant! That's how he should be playing every week! Without the headbutting I guess. For years Melbourne and Slater in particularly have been lording it up over everyone. Last night Hayne told Slater, and the rest of the boys told the Cheaters that they definitely have lost the right to be considered the best team. Hayne will probably be suspended, so will Slater. The difference is Slater will definitely be picked for Queensland for game 3, Hayne might be picked on the wing again. Selectors don't understand that Hayne's headbutt typified the attitude we need in SOO

Agent Mulder

Bench
I'd rather Hayne missed the SOO, I couldnt give two sh*t about that game anyway Qld will smash NSW, I wouldnt want Hayne Injured in such a game anyway.

attamarrap

Juniors
harden up dude why does everyone say were going to lose the origin have a bit of faith go the blues i'm hitting suncorp hopefully hayne is too!!!!!